TJ Perkins

"Ooh whatcha looking at?" Nia asks as she glances over her shoulder at your phone. You quickly hit the home button as fast as possible and turn to face her.

"Nothing." You tell her sweetly.

Nia rolls her eyes and sits down next to you, the locker room is empty besides the two of you chilling waiting for your tag match.

"Mhm." Nia muses. "Perkins sent you a snapchat didn't he?" She grins with a gleam in her eye.

"Maybe." You reply slightly giggly. "What's it to you?" You ask her.

"Oh nothing, he's not my type." She puts her hand up in defense. "But on the other hand, what's he sending my bff that she doesn't want me to see?" You shake your head and make sure that your phone is locked so Nia can't go snooping at the picture you may or may not have screenshotted.

"It wasn't anything you need to concern yourself with Nia." You tell her. "I'm a big girl that can handle herself." You state proudly.

"Yeah but can you handle TJ Perkins?" Nia replies. "He is pretty flirty." You nod to that statement.

You and Nia conversate for a bit longer before you both head out to make your way to the ring for your match. Your on your way out there when you get stopped by TJ with Mark Andrews in tow.

"Ah y/n, just the girl i was looking for." TJ smirks as he strolls up to you. "Whats hanging with you babe?" He asks you with that stupid cute smirk of his.

"Heading out to a match Perkins." You smile back at him. "What's it to you 205 scrubs?" You ask him your own question.

"205 scrubs huh?" TJ shoots a look to you, it's not a angry look though. More amused, like an idea had just popped into his head. "Ha, yeah we'll see." He chuckles before leaving you and Nia be.

Once they are gone you and Nia go back to talking to each other, you notice Nia had been lingering on Mark behind TJ a little so you confront her about it.

"Hey Nia." You pick up a conversation. "Where you checking out Mark Andrews?" You ask her with small smile playing on your lips.

"Yeah." Nia nods with a grin. "He's cute and i like his band." She tells you. You giggle at this new info.

"That's great." You grin widely. "You two make a cute couple." You assure her.

Nia thanks you as you both reach the curtain and wait for your music to hit, once it does you both stride down to the ring and come face to face with Bailey and Ember Moon.

By the time your match finishes your full of energy you need to get out, the match had been mostly Nia and Ember meaning you barely had time in the ring at all. Feeling hyped up you head down to the gym alone and Nia heads back to the locker room so she can cool off. You aren't in the gym for ten minutes when TJ shows up again.

"Saw your match shorty, nice moves by the way." He smirks as he leans on the treadmill you're running on.

"I bet you did, when are you going to just ask me out on a date?" You ask the man in front of you. "I mean come on Perkins, the photo's? The texts? Are you afraid to come and get me?" TJ's expression changes slightly and you can see a vein pop in his arm.

"Afraid? Not a chance babe." He tells you his voice dropping low.

"Mhm." You muse just messing around since youve got nothing better to do. "Sure thing bro." TJ all of a sudden reaches over and clicks the treadmill off and grabs your arm with a little force.

You yelp a little as he drags you from the gym and to the locker rooms, you aren't given time to protest or ask any questions since as soon as both your bodies enter the room the door slams shut and locks with a click and your pushes against the cool brick wall by the door.

"Who's afraid now chica?" TJ purrs as one of his hands hold your wrist to the cool wall and the other fingers with the hem of your shirt.

"What's there to be afraid of?" You smirk right back at TJ looking straight into his dark hazel eyes. "You forget i've seen you naked." You purr back at him referring to a certain photo now saved to your phone for your viewing pleasure.

"You have." TJ replies as his face closes in on yours. "Now it's MY turn." His lips graze your ear sending a shiver down your spine, at the same his free hand yanks up the hem of your shirt.

Eager to get what frankly you'd been dreaming about you discard your own shirt to the floor easily, TJ's lips meet the bare skin of your neck and your wrists are free'd to glide through his soft and sweet smelling hair.

Nia sits at the hotel worried about you, you never came back to the locker room after you wet to the gym. And the fact that she had your phone in her hand did not help the situation. Hoping that it might help Nia starts guessing your password, its a name. She thinks long and hard.

"Come on Nia, who would she choose?" She thinks to herself.

An idea pops her in her head and she types a name, the phone unlocks. After a quick note to her intellect Nia opens a few apps and looks at some messages, they give no insight to where you are. Then her curiosity gets the best of her and she opens your gallery to be met with your screenshot folder and something she really wasn't expecting.

"Woah okay." Nia quickly locks the phone again and drops it to the table. "Didn't need to see all that n/n." She shakes her head, the image burned into her brain.

All of a sudden the door swings open and you walk in looking like you just won the lottery. You wear a huge grin on your face, your hair is wild and pushed into a ponytail and your clothes are wrinkled and slightly dirty from being on the floor. Not to mention the purple marks starting to take form on your neck and peaking out from your shirt on your chest.

"Where have you been?" Nia asks as she stands to her feet. "And what have you been doing." She adds as you stop in the doorway.

"That be me." TJ sticks his head out from behind the door and kisses your cheek. "Sorry to keep you worried Nia, but home girl's got energy." He smirks as he walks away.

You giggle and shut the door with a satisfied sigh, Nia giggles behind you and tosses you your phone.

"Have fun?" She asks you.

"Oh you've got no idea." You reply with a huge grin.