Pete Dunne

"Pete. Earth to Pete? Pete." Mark sharply hits his partners arm finally gaining the man's attention.

"Ouch." Pete rubs his arm. "What was that for?" He asks turning to Mark.

"You were spacing out again man." Mark replies looking in the direction Pete was staring off to, all he sees is NXT GM Lex Luger and his Triple H's assistant y/n. "Oh come on." Mark all of a sudden grins. "Really Pete?" He asks.

Pete shakes his head no idea what Mark is talking about.

"What?" He asks Mark.

"You've got a thing for Trips assistant y/n." Mark replies with a smile as Pete immediately goes to deny it.

"What?" He snaps fast. "No I don't." Have claims.

"Mhm." Mark muses easily seeing through the lie he's being told. "Dude your head over heels for her, and it's cute as hell." Mark laughs audibly causing you to look their way for a split second.

"Knock it off." Pete hits Mark. "You're making a scene." He scolds the blonde.

"Ahh." Mark chuckles. "Afraid of making a scene in front of y/n are we?" He teases Pete.

You stand across the room talking to Lex about the plans for the night, you can hear Mark Andrews and Pete Dunne arguing rather loudly a few feet away. This makes concentration very hard, tired of it you dismiss yourself and walk over to them.

"Alright what are you two giggling like girls about?" You ask hand on a hip as you stare the pair down.

"N-nothing y/n, s-sorry." Mark replies in a fit of giggles.

"Whatever." You roll your eyes at him.  "Just keep it down I'm trying to have a meeting." You warn them and walk off.

As soon as you're out of earshot again Pete turns to Mark angry.

"Great you pissed her off." He smacks Mark's head making his hat fall off his head.

"So you do like her." Mark raises a brow. "If you didn't you wouldnt care." He points out.

"I'm mad because shes the one that books our bloody matches idiot." Pete replies.

"Oh yeah huh." Mark remembers that it's your job to book UK stars matches for Trip.

"Yeah." Pete nods. "Idiot." He mumbles again.

You finish talking to Lex and head back to your office, when you there you realize you still need a few UK matches to book. With a sigh you pull up the UK roster and scroll through it, Mark and Pete where being annoying earlier so you pull them up and add Tyler Bate and Trent Seven for a tag match. As hot as Dunne was he still needed to be punished for being rude, you book the match and send someone to inform them.

Pete and Mark get stopped by a stage hand on their way to the locker rooms and told they have a match.

"You two with Tyler and Trent in 20 minutes." They're told by the hand. They both nod and hurry to change.

"See what happens when you mess with her?" Pete asks as he changes.

"Yeah yeah, you still like her though." Mark replies. "I can see why to, she's hot and obviously kind of mean." He laces up his boots.

"She's not mean, she's strict." Pete replies, Mark rolls his eyes.

"Just ask her out man, I've seen Adam Cole prowling around her lately. She'd be dumb not to jump on that." Mark smiles.

"Adam Cole?" Pete replies with jealousy laced in his voice. "Why would he be interested in y/n?" He asks.

"It's a power play man, and again she's hot." Mark replies finished with his boots.

"Hmm." Pete breaths. "Come on let's get going." He walks to the door.

With some time to spare you walk down to the ramp entrance to see Mark and Pete's match, you aren't there for long when Adam Cole shows up.

"Hey Adam." You nod at him with a small smile.

"Y/n." Adam smirks. "How's it babe?" He asks you. You giggle at his flirty behavior.

"I'm fine Adam, staying out of trouble?" You ask him.

"You know I'm not." He replies in a flirty tone. You giggle again as Pete and Mark walk by.

"Good luck boys." You wave at them still giggly.

Pete and Mark walk past and to the ring, mark looks at an uneasy Pete and smiles.

"He sure can make her laugh, bet thatz not the only thing he can make her do though." He smiles suggestively. Pete shoots him a look.

"Knock it off." Pete waves him off. "Focus." He warns Mark.

"Bet it's hard for her to focus with Cole breathing down her neck." Mark teases again.

The bell rings and Pete explodes on Tyler across the ring. Mark sits and laughs at the aggression, the match is over fast.

Backstage your to busy messing around with Adam to notice Pete and Mark with their match.

"Telling you it be a good time babe." Adam purrs at you his hands on your shoulder.

"Sorry Adam." You shrug. "I've sworn off dating any bullet Club members, learned my lesson with Omega." You tell him.

All of a sudden Pete sprints up the ramp and pushes Adam away.

"Get lost Cole." He warns him. Adam does as told and leaves.

"Okay, what's got you all angry?" You ask Pete turning to him.

"You!" Pete snaps back.

Mark slides next to you and whispers in your ear. "He's in love but can't verbally express it." You giggle and look at the man in front of you.

"You could have just asked me out Pete." You tell him. "Gosh it's not that hard, make Mark do it for you." You giggle. "How about after work, let's say 10." You tell him with a smile. "See you then." You walk off.

Pete turns to Mark and barks at him.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"Helped." Mark pats him on the back. "Good luck man." He smiles.