Seth Rollins

Secrets weren't something that you'd normally keep from your older brother. The two of you usually told each other everything. But this secret was an exception in your eyes, you just didn't have the guts to tell him that you were dating his best friend, his brother in arms.

So here you were, sneaking out of your hotel room, eyes darting every which way. A certain adrenaline rush at the prospect of Roman catching you going out so late. But you hadn't seen Seth in almost a week outside of work, and it was safe to say that it was killing you on the inside.

You make out of the hotel lobby and hail a cab, giving the driver directions of the place that Seth had chosen for a much needed date night. Low and behold, the cab stops in front of an adults arcade and bar, you shake your head and smile as you exit the car.

"I should have known." You mumble to yourself.

You make your way inside the building and scan the area for Seth, your eyes fall on a head of dark and long hair across the way. You recognize that it's Seth by the tight fitted jeans he's wearing.

"An arcade?" You ask Seth as you walk over to him, making him turn around.

"I thought it be fun." Seth shrugs and pulls you in for a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"If you say so babe." You shrug your shoulders, Seth was definitely more of a gamer than you were.

Though, when it came to hanging out with him. It didn't matter what Seth was dragging you to do on dates, you always enjoyed them as long as he was with you.

Seth leads you over to a small booth so you can set your jacket and other stuff down, as well as order some drink to really get the date started.

"Your brother see you leave?" Seth asks you curiously as you both take a seat in the booth.

"Of course not." You shake your head. "I'm always careful." You glance around the room at all the people and lights in the room.

"Good." Seth nods his head. "Personally i think that Dean's starting to get suspicious." Seth shakes his head, a slight hint of worry in his voice. "A couple of days ago he said that i came back to the room smelling an awful lot like you." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Shit." You groan, cursing yourself for having such potent perfumes. "Hopefully he doesn't look anymore into it." You sigh and think about what drink sounded best at the moment.

"Yeah." Seth nods his head slowly. "Or we could....you know, just tell them." He suggests the idea to you once again.

Ever since the two of you started dating Seth had wanted to tell Roman and Dean what was going on. You on the other hand, didn't. Before you and Seth had started dating you had a bad reputation of dating men that your brother didn't like on bit. Asshole's. Guys that you knew were bad news, but refused to stay away from. And Roman was always the one to either chase them off or deal with you after you eventually got hurt by them.

"Seth." You gaze across the table at him softly. "The last thing we need is my brother beating your ass for dating me, then making me have the whole. Men are trash and you are so much better than them conversation." You recall just how many times Roman had given you that talk.

Seth drops the subject for the night, not wanting to ruin the rest of the date for either of you. You guys order some drink then Seth drags you out to play some of the games. You end up discovering that you are way to good at ski ball to claim that you had never played it before.

"Oh come on!" Seth throws his hands up as your ball lands in the middle hole again. "How are you so good at this game?" He looks at you with a goofy grin.

"Dunno?" You shrug, a smile also on your face. "Maybe i'm the gamer of the relationship after all." You joke with a laugh.

"Oh we'll see about that princess." Seth shakes his head and drags you over to the next game down the line.

"Really?" You raise a brow at the game in front of you. "Dance Dance Revolution? You think that you are gonna beat a former dancer? At Dance Dance Revolution?" You wear a cocky smile on your face.

"Sounds to me like someone's scared they're gonna get beat." Seth teases you.

"Oh bring it on Rollins." Your face turns from a smile to a determines gaze at the screen in front of you.

The night kicks into full gear from then on, both you and Seth competing to win the most games during the night. A few hours later and the both of you come down to the last game, tied in wins for the night.

"Looks like it all comes down to this babe." Seth grins at you.

"Looks like it does." You nod and take the controller in your hand.

The last game of the night was one of the older mortal kombat's, a game that you were horrible at. At least the new ones, you'd never played the older ones before. You select your character and wait for Seth. The game starts up and the two of you go at it, Seth begins to thoroughly beat you. That is until he glances over at the overly determined look on your face.

You are getting the life beat out of you on the round when all of sudden you land a hit, then another, then another. A few seconds later and you win. You can't believe it. You won.

"Ha!" You jump for joy at the sight on your screen. "I won!" You turn to Seth and hit his arm slightly. "Haha, you suck at this." You tease him with a wide grin.

"Okay okay." Seth waves his hand and rolls his eyes lightly at you. "Yes you won." He can't help but smile at how excited you are.

You realize just what had happened during that game and hit Seth's arm again. He frowns but you counter that by grabbing him by the collar of the shirt for a kiss.

"Y/N?" You are off Seth in a second when you hear your name being called.

You turn around to see your big brother staring at you and Seth from a few feet away. Your face turns bright red as Seth's hands drop from your waist in an instant. Roman walks over to the both of you.

"When were you gonna tell me?" He stares down at you.

"I...i don't know." You squeak out. "I didn't want you breaking us up." You shake your head, praying that Rom won't make a scene here.

"Break you up?" Roman replies confused. "Why in the the hell would i do that?" He asks you.

"What?" You reply. "You aren't mad?" You ask, sure that he's lying.

"Not at all." Roman shakes his head. "Y/N, Seth is just about the only man in the world that i don't have a problem with you dating." Roman nods to Seth who stays quiet. "I'll see you to in the morning." He shakes his head and leaves.

"Well that was weird." You speak up when Roman is gone.

"Told you we should have told him." Seth's arms wrap back around your waist.

"Yeah yeah." You roll your eyes with a smile. "You're almost always right."

Wrestling One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara