Drew Gulak

You sat comfortable in your swivel chair and played with the needles on a comb, it was slow in the hair and makeup department tonight, at least for you it was. You did hair and wardrobe, since you were never good at makeup. A few feet away in another stall you can hear your friend Candace working away at Charlotte Flair with ease, making light conversation as she always did.

“Ugh.” You sigh and pull out your phone not knowing what to do with yourself.

All of a sudden a shadow falls on you, you look up to see a couple of the cruiserweights looking into your small booth.

“You’re y/n right?” One of them asks, you recognize him as TJ Perkins.

“Yeah that's me, what can i do for you?” You ask as you set your phone down hoping that these gentlemen have something for you to do.

“A friend told us that you where the girl to see for hair and wardrobe?” TJ asks again. “Me and Drew could both use a fix up if you've got time.” You nod your head and stand to your feet.

“I sure do, go ahead and take a seat TJ.” You gesture to a chair.

TJ sits down and you pull out another seat for the other man, Drew Gulak. Once he’s seated you turn back to TJ with a smile.

“So you have any idea what you want me to do?” You ask him as your eyes scan his hair.

“Uh yeah, normally i’d straighten and style it but i didn't have time back at the hotel. You think you can manage that?” He asks you.

“Yeah no problem.” You nod and grab a comb and plug in your straightener.

You fly through TJ’s hair easily, he sits calmly and talks to Drew who watches you intently as you work. When you finish you hand TJ and mirror to make sure that he likes what you've done.

“There we are, what do you think?” You ask as he looks at his hair.

TJ nods with a smile and stands to his feet, you move to the side and unplug your things as TJ and Drew switch places. You turn back to see that the men have switched places and you turn to the new man in your chair.

“Drew right?” You ask him with a smile.

“Yeah.” He nods his head.

“Okay then Drew, what can i do for you?” You ask him.

Drew looks to TJ who shrugs his shoulders, then he looks back to you and back to TJ before finally he speaks.

“I don't usually style my hair, so do what you think would look good.” He dares to tell you.

“What i think would look good.” You repeat what he said. “Hmm, lemme think a little. Do you mind?” You ask as you hold a hand up to Drew's hair.

Drew nods and you run a hand through his hair, it’s soft and fine. It be easy to style if needed, his hairline is fine tuned and down where it should be. Healthy hair to frame a face that now that you're up close is rather good looking.

“OKay i've got an idea.” You nod and reach back for a more fine comb from your basket.

You begin to work your magic as Drew and TJ talk a little bit, then TJ gets a call and dips out leaving Drew all alone with you. It now being silent in the room you attempt to get acquainted with the man your currently beautifying.

“So.” You speak up. “How long have you and TJ been friends?” You ask him that being the only thing you can think of.

“For a few years now, how long have you been working here?” Drew replies with his own question.

“A few years also.” You reply. “Do you like being a cruiserweight?” You ask another question.

“Yeah it’s fun, you seem to enjoy your job.” Drew points out.

“Yeah it’s fun enough, what’s your specialty?” You ask curious. “I like submission specialists personally, high flyers try to hard in my opinion.” You babble on a little bit. “No offense if you're a flyer.” You add quickly.

“None taken.” Drew replies a smile pulling at his lips. “I'm actually one of the best submission specialists on the roster.” He brags with confidence.

“Is that so?” You reply giggling a little bit. “Well i might just have to watch one of your matches and see then.”

“Well it be an honor to have a pretty girl be so interested in one of my matches.” Drew replies.

You giggle again at his more relaxed and flirty demeanor, all of a sudden you remember seeing something the last time you watched 205.

“Hey you don't happen to be the same dork who does the whole powerpoint thing on 205 do you?” You ask him with a grin.

“I would be that dork, and i assume that i never fails to make you laugh?” He beams.

“You'd be correct sir.” You nod. “Well looks like im done here, take a look.” You step back and hand Drew a mirror.

Drew looks at his reflection, his hair is styled leaning to one side and his beard is neat and trimmed. He nods his head and hands back the mirror.

“Well thank you madame.” He nods his head. “It’s safe to say this is the best i've ever looked.” He tells you.

“Well thank you.” You giggle. “I’ll be seeing you again then?” You ask him with a smile.

“Most definitely.” Drew nods his head. “Be sure to catch this new style in action tonight to, you may just like what you see.” He winks at you before he heads off.

You giggle and nod then begin to clean up your stuff when Candace rounds the corner. You turn around to see that she wears a wide smile as she looks at you.

“What?” You ask her.

“I heard you getting all flirty with Drew Gulak.” She smiles at you. “Didn't take you for the flirty type y/n.” You shrug and place a comb in its spot.

“Maybe i just needed to find the right guy to flirt with.” You grin a little.

“Mhm.” Candace nods. “Go catch that boy girly, i'll clean this up for you.” She tells you.

You nod and quickly thank her, you've got a date to catch.