Chapter 1

Quick Note: Italics is important thinking.

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 7:29am
I was sleeping peacefuly in my bed until I was rudely awaken from a knock on my window. Only one explanation for that- Tubbo. I got out of bed and unlocked my window letting him in.

"Mornin Sunshine, figured I'd let myself in, but the window appeared to be locked." Tubbo said with a big smile on his face.

He was wearing blue jeans with a dark green button up shirt and a pair of black sneakers.

"Good morning Tubs, I need to get ready, so wait for me downstairs." I said.

"Alright Big Man!" he exclaimed as he walked out the door towards the stairs.

I took out a pair of black ripped jeans and a plain white tee. Put those on then grabbed my white hoodie from my closet. Slipped on my socks and white sneakers, then headed out the door, down the stairs. I saw my mom and Tubbo chit chattin it up at the table. I fixed myself a bowl of cereal than sat down next to Tubbo.

"Good morning Tom" she greeted me smiling.

"Good morning mum" I replied as I put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

I joined in on the conversation my mom and Tubbo had been having. Basically just catchin up and talking about school.

A couple minutes went by as Tubbo and I finished our breakfast. Once finished, we put our bowls in the sink, said goodbye to my mom, walked out the door, and began our walk to school.

It wasn't a very long walk, just a good ten minutes. Tubbo and I walked in silence, not an awkward silence however...more of a peaceful one. Something I only ever found by myself or with Tubbo.

Soon the silence was interrupted by him as he cleared his throat to say, "Y'know the old coffee shop we pass on our way when we walk to the arcade?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Me mum bought it, she cleaned it up real nice. I helped find some employees, a couple people from our school. There's someone there I'd like you to meet, but me, Purpled, Jack and Niki work there too. Figured you could walk me to work, and you could get a cup of coffee or somethin." he said cheery and fast.

"Yeah, that could be fun."

He rambled on about the coffee shop and other things as we walked to school.

It was 7:53 now and we had arrived at school. Class was going to begin in about  7 minutes, so we quickly split our separate ways waving a goodbye to each other as we walked to our first period classes.

I entered the classroom slowly and took my seat towards the back corner of the room. I looked around the room for my friend Purpled, but I didn't see him anywhere. As I scanned the classroom for my friend, a certain boy walked in and happened to catch my eye.

Tall, fair skined, short dirty blonde hair that swayed to the right, black sunglasses, white ripped jeans, black hoodie, and black high top sneakers.

Dam.....hes pretty easy on the eyes.

He took his glasses off and hung them from the neck of his hoodie. The glasses revealed a pair of beautiful grayish blue eyes. I had to admit, even though I'm straight...hes quite hot.

I noticed I was staring and quickly averted my eyes to my fidgeting fingers. Luckily he hadn't noticed. I looked back up and noticed he had taken a seat towards the front of the class next to a familiar face.