Chapter 11

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 9:49am
I woke up in Ranboo's arms, I could feel his exhales of breath on my face. I cupped his face in my hand and kissed him on the nose. Then I just layed there, admiring him.

My mom had came back home late last night, but I locked my door so she wouldn't come in my room and see Ranboo. This morning she had already left to work, so we were in the clear.

His eyes flickered open to reveal the beautiful eyes I loved. I could tell he was still sleepy, and I kissed him again on the nose. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He pulled me closer, and then kissed the top of my head. Then he had closed his eyes again....

Is he seriously gonna go back to sleep?....

I kissed him on the cheek, and then blew air into his face. "Wake up sleepy head, I wanted to go out and have fun today!"

He groaned, but then sat up and hugged me. "I don't want to get up, I'm tired..."

"I can wake you up..." I smirked looking at him.

He had an eyebrow raised as he said, "Okay, go for it..."

I'm not sure what he was thinking, but whatever it was.....wasn't what I was implying...and with that I slapped him across the face. Not too hard, but just hard enough. He looked at me in shock, and I laughed. He nodded his head slowly, then kissed me on the head and laughed.

"Not what I was thinkin....but it works." He smiled.

Then once we got up, I changed quickly. He had been looking in my closet for clothes that would fit him....and I wasn't sure he'd find any. Until he pulled out a red sweatshirt.

"Hey....this is mine...but how'd you?...." he was confused at how it had got there, but I knew exactly how...

"Oh uhm....well I just forgot to give it back. Y'know, from that one Friday in the library.....when you gave me your hoodie because I was cold....uhm......sorry." I had a bright red blush, and he laughed.

"Awe, that's so cute Tommy, but do you mind if I take it back for today?" He looked at me smirking.

"Wh- what? It's yours anyway, keep it I don't want it!" I did really want it, it was a nice hoodie. It was my favorite color, red. And, it smelt like Ranboo, no matter how many times you washed it, his scent lingered. I liked it, it made me feel like he was there with me when I wore it.

"Alright, great! I'll gladly take it back!" He said smiling and sliping it on.

"I want it back after..." I mumbled angrily and pretty uncomprehensible.

"What was that Toms? I couldn't hear you through your low grumbling." He mocked.

"I want it back after!" I said raising my voice....a lot.

He laughed, "Okay, okay sure thing."

Then he put on some of my more baggy sweatpants which fit a bit tight, but worked. He looked around for a moment till he sat down on my bed, looking down at his hands. He looked sad or nervous, but I didn't know what about.

I sat next to him, "What's wrong Ranboo?"

"Uh- I....it's just that...I left my sunglasses back at the apartment and I don't feel very comfortable going out without them..." he never looked up, instead he fidgeted with his fingers and tapped his leg up and down quickly.

I put my hand on his leg, and he stopped. "Ranboo, I know I say that your eyes and face are beautiful a lot, but I do mean it. Your perfect. You should have all the confidence in the world!....but if it makes you feel better, we can go buy a pair...."