Chapter 161

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 7:43pm
Tommy finally walked out of the bathroom. He wore one of my shirts with sweats. His hair was wet and he went to lay on the bed. He layed down on his stomach with his head resting on his hands.

I looked over at him, "You took your time."

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"You mad at me?" I asked.

"Mhmm." He hummed again.

I sighed, "I love you."

"Mhmm." He repeated.

I got up and layed down ontop of him. I kissed his cheek, "Sorry I made you spill Coke all over yourself."

"Hm." He hummed ignoring me.

I hugged his torso and moved my hands up both sides of his shirt, "I should've been nicer about it."

He nodded, "Mhmm."

"You can get another Coke, if you want- or I can go get it for you?" I asked as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"No. Just stay like this." He mumbled finally talking.

I hugged his bare waist and layed my head on his back. I tangled our legs together and he lay there with his eyes now closed.

We stayed for a couple minutes then he sighed, "Okay, now go shower silly."

I kissed his cheek then got up and grabbed my things, "Be back in a bit Toms."

"Mhmm." He hummed and got comfy in our bed.

I grabbed clothes and a towel, then went into the restroom and showered.

Time Skip ~ 8:02pm

I walked out of the bathroom and threw my dirty clothes in the hamper. I yawned and looked at Tommy who seemed sound asleep in bed already.

It was a little early especially for my Tommy, but it was good he was getting sleep. He does need it.

I sat down at my desk and opened my lap top. I sighed and got back to homework.

"What're you doing?" I heard Tommy yawn.

"Uh....studying, why?" I said trying to focus.

Tommy stretched and sat up, "Been tryna fall asleep...Come here so I can."

I chuckled, "Sorry bud, but I'm not stopping till nine."

He got up out of bed and walked over to me. He got in my lap facing me and hugged my neck. He then layed his head on my shoulder as he yawned again, "Goodnight Ranboo."

"Goodnight Toms." I kissed his head and focused on my studying.

Time Skip ~ 10:58pm

I woke up and stretched. Tommy hummed and buried his head in my neck while sleeping. I yawned, I must've knocked out.

I glanced at the clock, "10:58pm"

I closed my laptop and text book. Then I held Tommy's legs and got up. I walked over to our bed and layed down with him ontop of me. His head under my neck and hands on my shoulder and chest. I hug his waist and gently rub his side. I felt his soft breaths on my neck.

I kissed his nose, "Love you baby."

I yawned once more and then fell asleep.

Time Skip ~ 8:47am

Tommy POV

I woke up to see Ranboo's face close to mine. I gently kissed his lips, "Morning love."

Ranboo hummed and hugged me tighter as he rubbed my side again. I sighed, "Ranboo its time to wake up."

I peeked at the time then told him, "Its 8:48am Ranboo. You don't wanna be late- When do you have to be there?"

He chuckled, "Very funny Tommy."

"Hm?" I hummed confused.

He looked at the clock and his eyes widened with worry, "Oh gosh! I overslept! How did my alarm not go off?! Jeezus Tommy move!"

My eyebrows furrowed, "Don't be so ru-"

"Tommy I'm late!" He panicked and moved me off.

I rolled off beside him, "Well excuse you!"

He went to the closet and took his shirt off rummaging through the closet for clothes, "Oh my gosh I can't believe this! Did you hear my alarm?! Nevermind- it doesn't matter! I can't do this right now! Damit!"

He changed and then slipped his sneakers on. He ran out and I got up out of bed, "Babe you hungry?- I can make y-"

"Not now Tommy! Can't you see I'm frustrated and running late!" He said rushing.

I looked down at the ground, "S- Sorry I just wanted to make sure you ate."

He went to the fridge and took out a yogurt, "There. I'll be fine, kay?"

I nodded, "Okay, but-"

"I need to go Tommy." He said and grabbed his house keys and the car keys.

I huffed, "Ranboo! Stop rushing, you're already late."

"So?! I don't wanna be more late!" He scoffed and ran out the door slamming it shut on his way out.

I stood there confused, Has school really become more important then us? I mean I get it, but...He didn't even say bye or goodmorning to me.

I walked out the door and watched as Ranboo pull out of the driveway then he pulled back in and got out of the car, "Almost forgot!"

I smiled, I knew he wouldn't forget!

I opened my arms and he walked past me into the house. I blushed embarrassed, Huh?....

He came out with his phone, "Almost forgot it, silly me."

"Forget anything else?" I frowned and crossed my arms a little upset.

He thought then furrowed his brows confused as he reply, "No...not that I know of, don't worry."

I cleared my throat and blinked a few times. He tilted his head slightly, "Is something wrong?- Cause I'm gonna be late."

"You can't think of anything?" I scoffed.

He gasped, "My bag!"

He ran to the bedroom then came back with his bag. He was just about to walk out.

"Babe! One thing left!" I said.

He was inpatient, "What!?"

"Fine then- just go." I huffed.

He smiled, "Mkay, thanks baby." He kissed my cheek, "Call me, yeah?"

I nodded now smiling, "Once I get out. Meet for lunch?" I asked.

He shrugged, "We'll find it out."

I nodded then he kissed my lips and we enjoyed our kiss. He sighed into a smile, "Later honey."

I waved then he left out the door. I sighed and walked back to the bedroom. I went and changed then I grabbed all my things. Finally I went to the kitchen and got some cereal before leaving.

Now I left the house and walked to the bus stop to take me to school.

1,073 words
Thanks for reading.
See you next time :]