Chapter 10

Ranbok POV

Monday ~ 12:34am
"Look I know this looks bad, but this is just my friend...." I said refusing to make eye contact.

I looked at Tommy who was now speaking. "Just a friend?"

So he wants to do this now? God damit.

"That's not what I mean Tommy c'mon..." I said pleading for him to drop it.

"What do you mean by that Ranboo? Who is he to you then? He's obviously not just a friend, he's sleeping in your bed!" Lexi interrupted raising her voice. She never raised her voice or got real mad, but when it came to me she could be protective.

"Ya Ranboo, I'd like to know that too." He looked at me upset.

"Uh- he's hard to explain....hes more than a friend, but less than a boyfriend....and he's not a friend with benefits.....I don't know..." I seriously had no clue....

"That still doesn't explain why he's in your bed." Now she was demanding answers.

"We were just talking, and we accidentally fell asleep here and forgot to go back to the couch.....after all were just friends." Tommy got up, and...I couldn't stop him. He quickly flashed us both a smile then walked out the door.

Her voice was softer now, and sincere, "Seriously? What are you doing Ranboo? Your the responsible one remember?....look I know sometimes we all wanna have are fun, but-"

I interrupted her quickly, "NO! I didn't sleep with him! How could you think that, I'd never! Oh my gosh...NO!"

"So yall were really just cuddling? I mean not even making out? Cmon Ranboo that's a little hard to belie-" she started but I interrupted her again.

"NO!....we haven't even kissed..." With that said, I heard her start to laugh quietly.

In-between giggles she managed to say, "Ahahaha- I'm sorry- I- It's just that that's pretty funny, I knew you were r- responsible, but I didn't know you were that much of a baby...you can't even make a move! Ahahaha! I don't want you making out just yet, but I mean that's just s- sad! Hahaha-"

Seriously I said, "Trust me I want to, but hes 'fragile'...and that's sorta....a move he has to make."

She could tell the mood had shifted, and she stopped laughing, rubbing my arm. "That's okay, sometimes you need to wait a little..." She turned to glance at the clock, then back to me, "well it's almost one, so get some sleep alright? Talk later..."

With that she hugged me then left. I wanted to go to Tommy and tell him he could come back, but I understood he wanted some space...even though he was at my place.....

Time Skip ~ Monday 7:48

I woke up and heard people talking in the kitchen. So I got out of bed, put my glasses on and went to see what was going on. I saw Tubbo sitting on a bar stool, and Lexi pulling out stuff for cereal. They were both talking, though I don't know what about. When I walked in, they had both stopped. Then they both looked at me and I asked, "Where's Tommy?"

"Well good morning to you too." Tubbo said rolling his eyes.

"Oh sorry, uhm....good morning." I replied.

Lexi laughed and then said, "Mornin Ranboo, and Tommy is still asleep on the couch."

"Okay...." I sat down and they began talking. Then I started tapping my foot on the ground at a quick pace and tapping my index finger on the counter.

They obviously were annoyed by my fidgeting. For Lexi had stopped mid sentence to say, "Just go check on him already, jeez! Your makin me anxious just by lookin at ya!"