Chapter 120

Quick Note: Sorry if the time distance is wrong :)

Ranboo POV

MA, America ~ Tuesday ~ 8:00am
How was I feeling about the break up with Tommy?

Like shit at first.

But I know once I go back for the wedding it'll be easy to win him back. I mean, I won't really have to win him back, he's still mine. I'm sure he hasn't taken off the ring, and I know I'm not taking off this necklace.

Perhaps I'm being too optimistic, but I know he still loves me. So for now, I'll only think about him all night and all morning. I hug a photo of Tommy to bed every night and dream about him all the time, but I don't mind it. However, in the day I'll focus on preparing for the start of school.

I already have a plan for when I go back on Thursday. And I can't wait to see him again. To hold him and talk to him. To have him all to myself...My Toms.

Tommy POV

United Kingdom ~ Tuesday ~ 12:00pm
"I fucking hate my life! I hate myself! I'm the worst!" I yelled repetitively.

I was still living in the apartment. I was laying in my bed wearing only Ranboo's hoodie...and boxers. He's all I could think about. I cried all day and morning. The only way I ever got sleep was if I hugged my phone.....it has a picture of Ranboo in its case. Techno and Will have been camped out in the living room since Saturday, right after Ranboo left.

Lexi and Nelly already know about the break up and suprisingly...they were able to come over here and comfort me for a while.

I tried apologizing, but they said there was no need to. They said we're still friends and I'm thankful. What I really like about having Lexi and Nelly around still.....is that they sometimes slip up and call me 'inlaw'. It makes my heart flutter more than before.

My brothers were upset to hear it was me who broke up with Ranboo. They told me I shouldn't have done it....which didn't help.

They're right though. They said they really liked him and had already accepted him as my husband. It made me gush, but I need to move on sometime soon. At least before the wedding day. I know Ranboo will be chasing me down on Thursday....and honestly as much as I sorta hate to admit it....I'm looking forward to it. I miss him and I really do want him still.

There was a knock at my door. I stopped crying and yelling. I sniffled, "Come in."

Will and Techno walked in. Will chuckled awkwardly, "Can you stop yelling Tommy? Your disturbing some neighbors....uh, some even came to the door."

I wiped my face, "Sorry..."

Techno sighed and walked over to me. He sat down on the edge of the bed and I moved over to hug him. He hugged me tightly, "Y'know...I don't think your gonna find better then R-"

"Don't say his name. Only I can." I interrupted him.

He nodded, "Right, well....I think you should try fixing things on Thursday. You should call him or text him now even...or sometime before."

I thought about it.....then quickly turned it down, "No....I can't."

Techno sighed in defeat. He pulled away from the hug and Wilbur came to hug me now, "If you don't want to call or text him, you can atleast try your best to mend things at the wedding."

I groaned, "He'll do that on his own."

"I dunno.....Tommy...I talked to Lexi and...That person is doing great. She said he's been doing amazing. He hasn't spoken of you once." Will told me nervously.