Chapter 176

Tommy POV

Ranboo and I went to all the places I'd ever wanted to go to. He even kissed me on the top of the Empire State building. We had a fun day in Coney Island, and he bought me this super cool tie die sweatshirt from there. Plus, we had an amazing date in Times Square. Oh!- And he bought us tickets to watch a Broadway show! Did I mention the Statue of Liberty? And the amazing pizzeria we went to?!- I guess I could go on for quite a while.

After New York, he took me to Florida and we went to Universal Studios. I quite liked it actually, and we went to Disneyland there too! It was so fun. We visited a few other states too, I was pretty excited for California- But Ranboo sorta stayed away from there. The closest we got was Vegas. Still, quite fun.

Now it was back to year 2 of college. I think the trip would do us good though. Especially with our connection. I don't think I'll be as needy. He shows me enough attention as is.

I just hope next Summer is just as fun.

Year 2. ~ "We'd probably go back to the UK for summer. Making out in our old bed and apartment. Plus, you'd finally get me a pet."

Sunday ~ 06.08.2025 - 12:34am
After a week off of school finally, Ranboo had decided we'd spend Summer in the UK. We had already shipped most of our stuff over there and waited a week before leaving, to make sure it was all there.

Now we were almost there. To spend Summer back with our family and friends. Ranboo also said that he had a really big suprise for me, so I'm excited.

Though, I can't think of anything better than when we got engaged- Unless we were getting married. Still, I was looking forward to it. Though at the moment it was midnight and I was tired.

Time Skip ~ 4:54am

Ranboo and I were both pretty tired. But, we did have to get off the plane now. And get passed baggage check then security. Though I was so excited to leave the airport and see whoever the heck was picking us up. I was just happy to be back where I grew up. I'd say home, but- my home is Ranboo.

Time Skip ~ 5:17am

I leaned on my fiance with my eyes half closed. It was way too early, especially considering back in Massachusetts- it was only midnight.

"Toms, open your eyes. Look who's here." Ranboo shook me a little, with a whisper.

I hummed and snuggled into him more, not wanting to open my eyes. Then I heard a familiar chuckle, "That's alright."

"Techno!" I yelled lunging forward not needing to open my eyes to know it was my eldest brother.

I felt him embrace me, "Missed ya kid."

"I missed you more." I hummed.

"Miss me?" I heard another stupid laugh that I'd also missed dearly.

"Bring it in Wilbur." I smiled.

I hugged both my brothers and then we parted. Techno handed me back to Ranboo. "You can carry him."

"Wow, thanks." Ranboo rolled his eyes then picked me up.

"Yep!" Wilbur laughed.

"Mhm, and good to have you back too Ranboo." Techno said. 

My brother's grabbed our carry on bags, which wasn't much. The rest of our luggage would already be at the apartment.

Ranboo kissed my head then followed them to the car. I fell fast asleep as my fiance's arms wrapped around me. I cuddled closer and we were on our way back to our old place.

Time Skip ~ 5:56am

I was being carried up some stairs. I was almost one hundred percent sure it was the apartment building. I rubbed my eyes then slowly opened them. I saw the brick wall of the stairwell as Ranboo carried me up them. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

Then I was set down, "You wanna do it?"

I took the keys from Ranboo and took a deep breath. I unlocked the door then pushed it open. I teared up then ran in. I leaped onto the sofa, "I missed you!"

My brother's and Ranboo laughed. I went to the kitchen and patted the counter, "You too, kitchen."

Then I went down the hall and burst into our room, Ranboo's old room. I ran into bed, "Ugh! I missed you most of all!"

Ranboo walked in smiling, "Wow, I didn't think it'd already be all set up."

My brother's popped there heads in, "We're just kind like that."

I nodded, "Thankyou, now can you be nice and leave us to bed. I'm drained."

They came in giving me hugs bye then headed off back home. Ranboo went to lock the front door, then he came back to the room. He closed the door and got in bed, "It's like taking a trip down memory lane, huh?" 

"Mhm, and it's fun- I missed this. I feel like I'm in highschool again, sneeking into your bed." I laughed softly.

He kissed my head, "Yeah. Well, get some rest. We have quite a few more places to visit later today."

I hummed, "Yeah."

Then I fell fast asleep in his arms.

Time Skip ~ 10:01am

I yawned stretching, then poked Ranboo's cheek, "Get up! We're supposed to have breakfast at my parents house."

Ranboo yawned then opened his eyes, "Mkay, first let me get my morning kisses."

I kissed his face all around, "Mkay, now c'mon. You need to get changed."

He grabbed my face, "Real kisses, love."

I kissed his lips and he kissed back. Then we pulled away and I climbed over him, out of bed, "I'm excited to see my parents, now c'mon."

He got out of bed and we got changed. Then we quickly headed out and took an Uber over to my parents house.

Time Skip ~ 10:20am

We got out and the Uber drove away. I smiled, "Ranboo! It's my old house!"

He sighed, "Yeah...I remember you taking me here for the first time."

I nodded remembering then pulled him with me to the front door. I rang the door bell, for I no longer had a pair of keys.

Soon, my mother opened the door. I beamed happily, "Mum!"

She hugged me tightly, "Oh Thomas, I missed you my boy."

Then she hugged Ranboo too, just as lovingly. She really cared for him as if he was already her son in law.

She welcomed us in and we stopped in the living room just to take it in. It was exactly how it had been before. There were even the board games all stacked on the side.

She showed us to the kitchen and dinning room. My brother's sat down with my father at the head of the table.

I rushed over, "Dad, I missed you! I didn't know if you'd be here, figured you'd be on a work trip."

He hugged me tighter than he ever had before, "You were visiting. I had to be here."

I smiled at him then pulled away. My father also hugged Ranboo then we took our seats. Food was served and we enjoyed the meal together. It'd been so long since I had breakfast with my family- I absoloutely loved this.

1,222 words
See you tomorrow! <3