Chapter 40

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 10:18am
I sat next to Tommy in his bed. We were both wide awake. We sat in silence and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Ranboo?" He asked.

I hummed signifying I was listening.

"Do you remember Christmas Eve and what I told you about our fights?" He said softly.

"Yeah....." I replied quietly.

"What?" He asked.

"That....y- you'll never want space.....no matter how your feeling." I replied.

"So then why are you giving me space?" He asked.

"Cause I figured your upset." I said looking down at my shaking hands.

"I'm very upset. And still your not even trying to close the gap." He said rubbing my hand with his finger.

"Tommy, we can't act fine if we're not." I told him.

"No, but we can still be close....and intimate." He said seriously with pleading eyes.

I sighed, "Tommy I don't thi-"

He climbed into my lap, but not facing me.

"Do you want me to forgive you?" He said leaning his head on my chest and looking up at me.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Then make me want to forgive." He said smirking.

I blushed red, and then I kissed him, but he quickly pulled away.

"Go slower." He said still smirking.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. I kissed his neck and collar bone while muttering 'I'm sorry baby' in between kisses. He giggled and squirmed in my arms. He was all pink and melting back into me. Then he looked up at me and puckered his lips. I kissed him on his lips and then pulled away after to see him smiling with his new red blush.

"You forgive me~?" I asked him softly.

He laughed softly and then got up from the bed, "Yeah I guess. But not for lying. I'll wait till your ready to tell me who you were really texting. I love you so much, but if your hiding something.....that means I can't fully trust you at the moment. Can you go now while I change? Don't leave though, just hang in the living room."

I scoffed, "Are you serious right now?"

He nodded. I shook my head and got up. "All that for nothing huh?"

He shrugged and pointed.

"Well then, I'm really leaving." I said angrily.

He just stared and shrugged again.

I took my glasses from the night stand and put them on. Then I walked down stairs and out the front door.

I pulled out my phone and told Dave to meet me at the Plaza entrance.

As I walked down the sidewalk, I noticed Tommy was following me from far. He wasn't very easy to spot though. I had only just now noticed him and I was almost to the plaza. I didn't acknowledge his presence though, I let him believe I hadn't yet noticed him.

Originally I was going to see Dave to get answers and possibly call the cops.....but now I felt the urge to make Tommy jealous. I was gonna make him think I really was going on a date with Dave. I know it's wrong, but he just hurt me........and I feel like.....hurting him back....

No!.....it's just because I want to make him jealous, that's all.

Time Skip ~ 11:11am

I saw Dave, and I walked over to him.