Chapter 152

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 5:12pm
We went back to the living room where Genevieve sat beside Bryan now. Tommy led me to the couch where we sat down close beside each other- though I'd much rather have him in my lap.

I held his hand and played with his ring again.

"So, what happened in that restroom?" Genevieve giggled.

Tommy blushed and I rolled my eyes, "None of your bu-" Tommy elbowed me, "Ow! Tommy, I-!"

He glared at me and I stopped talking. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I was being blunt, so Tommy gave me a stern talking to."

"Didn't help much, it seems." Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Well...nice of you to try." Genevieve chuckled.

"Is dinner ready?" Bryan asked Genevieve.

She nodded, "Yes, are all of your easy to eat?"

Tommy nodded then lifted my chin up, "You ready?"

I nodded.

We all got up a d they led us to the dining table. I sat beside Tommy and let go of his hand. I was trying to not look as anxious.

Genevieve and Bryan brought dinner to the table along with drinks.

They served us food and then Bryan offered us champagne and wine, "Would you like any?"

I looked at Tommy as if asking g him if he'd like to try it. I dodnt like for either of us to drink, because of my parents- but if Tommy ever wanted to try it, I would never tell him not to.

Ofcourse though, being the love of my life, my perfect Tommy- he shook his head no.

"We don't drink, but thankyou." I replied.

He nodded, "Well we figured you two were a little young, so we brought cider and sodas....Would you like either of those?"

"He'll take a Coke and I'll just have water please." I replied.

Tommy smiled and nodded.

He brought us such and then served himself and Genevieve.

We all sat at the table eating.

"So uh....what's up with you lately Ranboo?" Genevieve asked me.

I looked at Tommy for answers. He shrugged. I sighed, "Uhm well....Since the last time we spoke- I grew up. Left America went to the UK with Lexi. Met Tommy, graduated from high school. Got into Harvard, went to Lexi's wedding. And uh- then got engaged and moved here with Tommy. And yeah...your caught up."

"Am I?" She asked.

I shrugged, "I dunno what you want from me, okay."

She nodded, "....So Lexi, huh?...How is she?"

"Better then ever. Married to an amazing woman and living in her own house. She's an investor and an amazing parent guardian." I replied.

She smiled, "That's great."

"Yeah...., so what's up with you, huh?" I asked.

"Well since the last tien we spoke...." She sighed, "I got rid of that one guy, momand dad moved us upstate afterwards, after boring elementary of writing you letters that you never responded to, I gave up and focused on high-school. Graduated then got into Harvard. Moved her on mom and dads money cause of grandpa....and then met Bryan. Got engaged soon after and then got married last year."

I nodded, "Cool....,but uhm- what do you mean letters?"

She laughed, "Very funny Ranboo. I wrote you letters every month in elementary school after I moved upstate. But you never replied. You didn't even acknowledge that you got them. I wrote apologies, told you about school, how I was looking forward to seeing you again at Harvard, how I missed you, and yet....You were so mad you couldn't reply."

I looked downat my plate, "I swear I never got your letters."

She raised a brow, "Seriously?"

"My parents must have kept them from me." I shrugged.

She nodded, "Oh.....I'm sorry about that."

"Yeah..." I sighed.

She cleared her throat, "Uhm...speaking of sorrow....I'm sorry Ranb-"

"It was years ago. Let it go Genevieve." I said and took a shaky breath. Tommy rubbed my arm relaxing me.

"Years ago sure. Let it go? Seriously? You haven't evenet it go, and we both remember it like yesterday." She said.

I shrugged, "It's whatever....I don't care."

"Ranboo you do care! Cause if you didn't, we wouldn't have fought in the first place!" She argued upset.

I sighed, "We wouldn't have fought if you hadn't participated."

"I didn't!" She yelled, "How many times do I have to tell you!?"

She yelled and I shook my leg nervous.

"Don't yell at him! He never raised his voice to you!" Tommy yelled and stood up.

She seemed surprised he'd said something, "I'm sorry....I'll watch my tone."

Tommy nodded and sat back down. He put his hand on my leg and gently rubbed it, "Its okay babe."

I relaxed again, "Fine. Say you didn't participate. You still let them do it."

She took a deep breath, "Ranboo no. I didn't just let them. You know who, wouldn't let me go. I couldn't stop them, and that's why I'm sorry."

I nodded, "I want to believe you....I just don't know how to, when I blacked out."

She sighed, "I swear it's true."

I nodded again.

We continued eating in silence. The rest of dinner was quiet and not very enjoyable. Well the food was good- it's just that...I didn't quite enjoy the rest of the night.

Time Skip

We'd finished eating a short while ago. Now we sat back in the living room in silence.

Minutes passed as no one dared to make a sound or move. Until finally I became so annoyed. I just wanted to go home with my Tommy and have a good rest of my night. So how about I just say what I wanna say to her and then I'm out and leaving with Tommy.

I took a deep breath and broke the silence, "Are we gonna talk about this?- I mean the whole situation and everything?"

Silence again. Tommy grabbed my hand and held it. This was probably an uncomfortable situation for him.

"Look-" Genevieve and I booth spoke at the same time, "You go ahead- Okay- Er-..."

She awkwardly laughed, "My apologies, go on."

"That's fine....if you wanna speak, go ahead.

She nodded.

I don't think this is a conversation I'm ready to talk about....or perhaps it's just something I'd prefer not to revisit.

No turning back now though, right....

1,063 words
Thanks for reading :]
So sorry I was late- I had priorities with school, so yeah.
Welp- Later Gaymers and Gamers! <3