Chapter 44

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 12:19pm
We had just arrived and I was about to look up from my phone but Ranboo kissed me.

When he pulled away he said, "Keep your eyes on me, while I suprise you okay?"

I nodded, giggling and he put his hand over my eyes. He held my hand and led me off the bus. Then he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck.

He took his other hand off my eyes and then he whispered, "I hope you like heights."

It was a big amusement park and.....I very much hated heights. I turned around and buried my head in his chest, wrapping my arms around him.

"Awe, what's wrong baby?" He asked.

"I- I-...." I didn't want to admit it.

"Your not scared are you?~" he joked mockingly, playing with my now dry, fluffy blonde hair.

I pulled away and took a deep breath, "N- No. I just wanted a hug."

He smirked, "Okay, then do you wanna start off big?"

I shook my head, "Your not ready for that, we'll start of small....for your sake."

He laughed and then followed me as I walked inside. He laced our fingers together, and when I looked up at him he had his sunglasses on now.

I frowned, "You don't need those, please..."

I stopped walking and looked up at him. He put his hand to the back of his neck, unsure of what to do, "Uhm...."

"I promise your gorgeous. Please, this whole day is so you can make it up to me and I'd really love it if I could see your full face......pretty please?" I said squeezing his hand in mine.

He sighed, "O- Okay..."

He took them off and I put them on the collar of my hoodie. I muttered and winked, "Just in case."

He rolled his eyes and then we walked in together hand on hand.

Time Skip ~ 2:26pm

We went on a couple grounded rides and then we went to the concession stands to eat. We were waiting in line and I had to pee, so I told him I'd be right back.

I found the restrooms, and when I was done I made my way back to Ranboo.

He was now sitting at a table with our food and I saw two girls standing by the table talking to him. He seemed uncomfortable, and it was making me jealous. So ofcourse, I had to swoop in and save him very subtly.

"...Your kinda cute, can I have your number possibly?" The girl on the right asked.

"Oh, I wanted his number." The girl on the left said glaring at the other girl.

Then I sat down across from Ranboo and he said, "W- Well, actually I'm dating someone already so...."

I nodded and they looked at me. Then back to Ranboo, then me again and back to Ranboo.

"H- Him?" The girl on the right asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, me."

She nodded, "I'll go now bye, sorry about that." Then she walked away.

However the other girl stayed.

She acted shocked, "R- Really?"

I rolled my eyes but wasn't gonna over react, "Yes, really."

She stared at me for a moment then looked at Ranboo, "So....is that no?"

Ranboo laughed, "What do you think?"