Chapter 81

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 3:02pm
I saw Ranboo walk out of school and I ran up and hugged him, "Hi."

He hugged me back and kissed my head, "Hey baby."

We pulled away and held hands. We were gonna walk to his place and as we started walking I looked around to make sure we weren't being followed.

He chuckled lightly, "Don't worry about them."

"How do you know they won't follow us?" I asked obviously worried.

"I didn't say they wouldn't follow us." He replied.

I took a shaky breath, "I think we should just spli-"

"I'm not entirely sure what you were gonna say....,but no. I'm staying with you." He said squeezing my hand.

I smiled, "Okay..."

Time Skip ~ 3:11pm

We'd been walking for a while and we were pretty close to his place. He was talking about something, but I was too worried and busy constantly looking around to make sure the three idiots weren't following us.

"...Tommy?! Hello! Tommy did you here what I said?!" He said loudly waving a hand in my face.

I blinked a couple times then looked at him. He was smirking and I replied, "Huh?- I- I mean yeah, for sure."

He went red, "You didn't hear me did you?"

"N- No, I didn't....sorry, I just uhm- what did you say?" I asked.

He got nervous, "Uh, nothing! I was just playing with you!"

I raised a brow, "...Playing with me?"

His whole face went red now, "What?! No! I mean I was messing around. Y'know, cause you weren't paying attention."

I laughed, "I know silly.....,but what'd you say?....you seem nervous..."

"Uh- n- nothing! I was just trying to get your attention! I- I didn't mean what I said..."

I smirked now, "Was it.....dirty?"

He got nervous, "No!....or, well maybe?"

I laughed, "Well whatever it was....yes."

He laughed and then I looked around again.

He sighed and started to turn back to his normal color, "Tommy I told you to stop worrying, we're fine."

I nodded unsure, "Mhmm...."

He sighed and grabbed my waist pulling me to walk closely beside him. I blushed a light pink and leaned on him.

Time Skip ~ 3:20pm

We were walking up to the apartment complex. We walked in and then turned left for the stairs. I leaned against the wall and pulled him towards me. He toward over me and I pulled his face down closely. I put his hood over his head and then put my hood on. He was confused and tried to back up, but I pulled him close so our bodies pressed against each other.

He was confused, "T- Tommy, what're y-"

"Shhh.....Ranboo I tried not to worry, but...I know they're following us.........Just trust me and pretend we're making out." I whispered to him.

He blushed a light pink then whispered, "I do trust you, but why can't we just actually make out?"

I shrugged then we started to do exactly that.

I knew they were following us. There was no way they wouldn't. I'd hung out with them before....followed people like this before. I know they follow far behind...but follow none the less.