Chapter 31

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 9:43am
I woke up in Ranboo's arms....which wasn't very unusual. However part of me still couldn't believe it. I had to make sure it wasn't some fantasy or dream before I do anything dum.....

He woke up and looked down at me smiling. He caressed the side of my face and then said, "Goodmorning Toms"

"G- Goodmorning." I stuttered at first.

He pulled me closer to him, "What's wrong baby?"

"Uh- I- uhm..." I still wasn't sure, and I just wanted to know.

"Ranboo.....are we together?....like really together?" I looked away from him.

He laughed, "I- I think so.....right?"

There was awkward silence.

"Will you be my boyfriend Toms?" He asked, holding me close. His face only an inch or two away from mine.

"Yes Ranboo. I'd love to be your boyfriend." I replied blushing.

Then his soft lips met mine for a kiss. When he pulled away and muttered I love you, I knew this was real.

"What was that Ranboo?" I asked even though I'd heard.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

It made my heart flutter and then I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you."

He leaned his forehead against mine and we stayed like that for a little, until we were rudely interrupted by his aunt. Well I guess I'm exaggerating because all she did was knock on the door.

"Ranboo! Get up, I made you food." She said loudly for him to hear.

"Ranboo do you think she knows I'm here?" I whispered in his ear.

"No....do I tell her?" He whispered back.

I didn't know what to do, "Well, we are dating now, so don't you think it's okay?"

"I mean sure, but you stayed the night and I didn't ever tell her." He seemed worried.

"So how am I gonna leave?" I asked him.

"I wish you didn't have to" he kissed my cheek, "...but I have to explain it to her before she sees you because she will probably freak out."

"So......?" I was still confused.

"Don't worry about it I'll call Tubbo and we can make it seem like you just now came along with Tubbo y'know?" His plan wasn't the best.....but its all we had.

He tried getting up, but I wouldn't let go. "Tommy, I've gotta text Tubbo and I've got to go out and see Lexi. I'll be back in a bit."

I whined, "Ranboo, can't it wait just a minute."

He laughed, "Can't you wait a minute?"

I shook my head and clung onto him. Then I quietly muttered a, "no."

"Well, Lexi is gonna freak out if she sees you in my bed. So unless your gonna get up and change to look like you just got here, I'm gonna have to tell her......everything." He pulled away and then put his glasses on.

He texted Tubbo and then headed for the bedroom door.

I got up too and before he could walk out I hugged him from behind, my face against his back as I said, "I love you~"

He laughed, "I love you too, but your really clingy......please change so I don't have to explain everything to her just yet."

I knew he was feeling uneasy, so ofcourse I would go along with his plan, "Yeah...okay."