Chapter 132

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 6:33pm
I'd spent the whole weekend with Tommy, going to say goodbyes. Most likely, we wouldn't see everyone till Christmas break, which would be in December. Lexi said she'd fly us out sometimes for weekends, but thats a lot of money to fly there and back. I'm gonna miss everyone...,but I'm glad I won't have to miss Tommy.

Right now I was loading all our things into the car. We needed to be at the airport by 7pm and our flight took off at 7:40pm.

Tommy was upstairs right now, making sure we didn't leave anything important behind. We'd shipped a couple things on Saturday, so they probably wouldn't arrive at out place in Massachusetts till Tuesday or Wednesday.

Our place...

I'm gonna miss the apartment. And speaking of which, I was rooming with another student there, but I decide I'd rent a place off campus instead. So on Friday night I had went online and looked for a small place for us.

I found this small one story house just ten to twelve minutes away from Harvard. And it was only eight to ten minutes away from Tommy's school.

Tommy had applied to a few schools close to Harvard and two responded right away. One was farther away, so he chose the one closer. From Harvard to Tommy's school it was about 22 minutes away. Which isn't that bad. And if we wanted to meet up for lunch we could meet half way, cutting our drive to only tenish minutes.

I really believe in Tommy and I's relationship. Infact, I think it'll strengthen our bond. And now that we're engaged, I can be certain he won't get any ideas of staying behind.

I'm excited to take this big step with Tommy by my side. I love him so much and I really do think this is gonna work.

Tommy POV

I sat on Ranboo and I's bed.

I'm scared....

I've never been out of the country.

Ranboo and I are gonna be all on our own- well, together, but you get what I mean.

I'm just gonna have to grow up so fast. And I know I'm already 18, but its not that simple.

I need to find a decent paying job to help with bills, gas, and food. I can't just rely on Ranboo.

Im also gonna miss just spending quality time with Ranboo. He'll be busy with school and not to mention his own job. Homework will take up a lot of his time too and mine as well. Extracurricular activities could get in the way too. And class times could differ. He might have to leave earlier in the morning than me or vice versa. Work hours will conflict.....It'll go back to before.

We'll be distant again...out of sync. Not as affectionate.

I teared up, I'm going to America to be closer to Ranboo....not away.

I tear ran down my cheek as my Ranboo walked in. Immediately he came to me and hugged me tightly, "Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I sniffled, "Its nothing. I'm just nervous to leave the country."

He rubbed my back softly and wiped my tears, "It'll be your first time....so I understand, but are you perhaps afraid we won't spend a lot of time together?"

I hugged him tightly, "I don't want to drift away again."

"Oh baby, we won't. I promise you. Our relationship comes before everything else." He assured me.

I sighed, "Ranboo, your studies and work are gonna be your tip prior-"

"Your my only priority. And you can't change that....you should be happy." He said holding my face now.

I blushed and nodded, "Mkay....I love you."

"I love you more." He smiled.

I giggled, "No I-"

He put a finger to my lips, "Shhh, we need to go now."

I nodded and he moved his finger. He pulled me up off the bed and onto my feet.

I smiled at him, "You always know how to cheer me up."

He shrugged, "I just know you too well."

I giggled, "Guess so."

He sighed, "So? Anything else we need to take?"

I thought about it for a quick sec, "Uhm...no."

"Alrighty!" He picked me up bridal style, "Let's go then!"

I blushed and held onto him, "Don't drop me."

He kissed my nose, "I'd never."

I smiled and he walked out of the room.

"Take one last good look, Tommy." He said.

I sighed and looked around at the room. Our room where we shared so many memories together. And the next time I'll see it fully furnished and decorated will be in about 4 years.

"Later." I smiled.

He chuckled, "Later."

Then he closed the door and we walked out to the living room and kitchen. I looked around at to the kit hen and living room. I wouldn't see it till the next time we came back, which would probably be Christmas break, but even so it wouldn't be the same.

"I love this place." I sighed.

"I love this place too.....and I'm really gonna miss it." Ranboo gulped.

"Yeah...me too." I smiled.

"Goodbye." Ranboo sighed.

"Goodbye." I said.

He walked out and locked the door behind us. Then he walked down the hall and down the stairs to the first floor. Then we walked out of the building and to the lot where our car was parked.

He unlocked the car and then went over to the passengers side. He opened the door and set me onto the seat. He kissed dme and I kissed back.

When he pulled away he said, "Are you perhaps even a little excited?"

I nodded, "Actually, yes. I'm excited to take this next step with you...and though we may not be going to the same school, we'll be in the same area. And most importantly we'll be together."

He smiled, "I'm glad....and yes, your right."

He closed my door and went around to the driver's seat. He got in and then sighed, "To the airport....and if you break up with me, I don't care. Your coming with."

I giggled, "Babe! I promise, I'm coming...for real."

He nodded, "I know."

He pulled out of the lot and we started riding towards the airport. He put his hand on my thigh and I played with his engaged ring. Then I looked at mine and smiled brightly, "This is my idea of perfect."

He smiled, "Mine too."

1,085 words
Thanks for reading.
Sorry, I was a bit late.
Later Gamers!