Chapter 155

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 9:59am
Tony kept tryna approach me and talk to me. But every time he did I would give him something to do, or I would go help a customer, use the restroom, or walk away to do something else. I just avoided him at all cost.

He walked up and I was gonna head over to the restroom. He grabbed my arm, "Tommy?"

"Please don't touch me." I said in a serious tone.

He let go, "Where you going?"

"The restroom." I answered.

"You went not too long ago." He said.

"Yeah well- I drank a lot of water." I said then was gonna walk away.

He grabbed my arm, "Why'd you blush?- If you're so inlove with Ranboo and you literally despise me....Why'd you blush?"

"You startled me." I said, "Blush doesn't always mean you like something. It can be embarrassed, mad, sad, upset- anything."

He nodded, "Okay...sure."

He grabbed my waist, "How do you feel when I touch you?"

"Scared...frightened, also angry and upset." I replied then removed his hand.

He nodded, "How about Ranboo?"

I blushed at the thought, "Safe....calm, happy, excited, overall good."

He hummed, "Hmm...You're strange."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"We do the same things- And yet you only like it when Ranboo does it." He said.

"First of all no. You do not do the same things he does- and you never will. And well- I'm inlove with Ranboo and he always has good intentions when it comes to me. You on the other hand....our different." I explained.

Then he tried to explain, "Well when Karla touches me I feel good. But when another girl touches me- I also feel good."

I rolled my eyes, "Your an idiot."

"No I'm not- I just know what I like." He shrugged.

"Well I don't like you touching me, so don't." I said seriously.

He just stare at me. I stare back nervous. He grabbed my chin and leaned in. I spit in his face, "You fuckin idiot!"

He pulled away and wiped his face with his sleeve, "What the hell man?"

"You just tried assualt- again." I said upset.

"Well you actually assaulted me." He said and went to the sink to wash his face.

I rolled my eyes, "Just be glad no one was in here."

He dried his face with a towel then huffed, "You are seriously the most difficult person to get with."

"You can't get with me idiot!- I'm taken!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled, "Hasn't stopped me before."

"Well it's stopping you this time." I smiled.

"So...if you weren't taken....Would you get with me?" He asked with a smirk.

I chuckled, "Never. You have a girlfriend."

"Okay.....So if neither of us had significant others, would you get with me?" He asked biting his lip.

I scoffed, "No idiot!"

He sighed, "Dam it."

Time Skip ~ 12:48pm

I got on lunch in two minutes, and Tony was off lunch in two minutes.

Right now there was no on here so I just leaned on the counter scrolling through my social media.

The bell on the door rang and I looked up.

"Busy?" Ranboo smiled and held up a bag.

I smiled, "Not at all!"

I ran out from behind the counter and went to hug him. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I still hugged him as I looked up at him, "You gonna stay and eat with me?"

"Obviously." He smiled and kissed my nose.

"Gimmie a real one." I smiled and puckered my lips.

He kissed my lips softly and I melted. We pulled away and he chuckled, "So...You think you can get off for lunch a minute early?"

I nodded, "Certainly- Let me go tell Tony."

Ranboo tightened his grip, "Nah it's fine. Just come with me to the car, okay?"

"Oh but- He needs to know that I-"

"Seriously?- Who gives a shit about him Tommy, now c'mon." He said and linked our arms.

"Ranboo I'm the boss. I need to tell him." I explained.

"It's not even a minute." Ranboo argued.

Tony walked out and saw us. He smiled, "What's going on?"

Ranboo huffed and crossed his arms.

"I'm gonna go have lunch with Ranboo in his car, okay?" I said.

Tony nodded, "Yep- Have fun you love birds! Not too much fun though, Tommy's on the job, Ranboo." He winked.

"Just mind your own dam buisness." Ranboo said and grabbed my waist.

"My bad, I just figured you'd want to go to town on him like you did at that meet and great." I blushed and Tony stifled a laugh, "Just lookin out, y'know?"

Ranboo smirked, "Right, I appreciate it man. And I know you don't want me to- 'go to town on him', but you're just upset you can't. So I'm gonna go and have all the fun I want with him. You hold down the fort, kay?- And stop worrying about us, we're completely fine. Isn't that right Toms?"

I turned bright red and nodded.

Tony's eyes widened, "Wha-"

Ranboo waved then rushed us out and to the car. We got in the back seat and he rolled his eyes.

I was still red, "Are we really gonna-"

"No!" Ranboo blushed, "I was just making him mad, sorry."

I nodded and chuckled, "Oh okay."

He huffed, "Still I just can't with that guy."

"Oh babe, I love you." I said and cupped his cheek.

He sighed, "I hate him so much!"

"I know, I know honey. But nothings gonna happen, okay?" I assured him.

"Don't worry about me- Worry about you! Are you okay here baby?- Do you feel safe? Should I get him fired?" Ranboo asked concerned and grabbed my hand.

I chuckled, "Oh love...I'm fine. Now can we please eat, I'm hungry."

He nodded and opened the bag. He'd made sandwiches and he had my favorite fruit- strawberries. Then he had two Coke cans and napkins.

I smiled, "You're the best fiance ever, y'know that?"

"Well I can't be- Because you're the best fiance ever." He smiled.

I blushed, "No, you are."

"No, you are." He booped my nose.

"No, you are." I giggled.

"We both are." He chuckled.

I nodded, "Okay, fair."

He handed me a sandwich and a napkin. Then he opened my Coke and put it in the cup holder for me. He opened his own too and put it in the other cup holder.

We began eating, and it was a nice lunch. I could always count on my Ranboo to brighten up my day.

1,104 words
Thanks so much for reading :D
See you guys in the next one!!! <3