Chapter 57

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 3:38pm
"Tommy wake up." I whispered and kissed his head.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Hi~"

I blushed, "C'mon Toms, we're here already."

He sat up then said, "Bye Lexi, thanks for driving us."

"No problem in-law." She smiled.

"Bye Lex, I'll call you later to pick me up." I said putting my backpack on.

Tommy grabbed my face, "No you won't."

Lexi laughed, "You heard him."

I rolled my eyes, "Its one night Toms."

"Do you want to get away from me or something?" He asked grumpy.

He shook my head no and I laughed then he said, "That's what I thought."

He let go of my face and I said, "Grab your backpack Tommy."

He put his backpack on and then I opened the car door. I stepped out and then he asked, "Carry me?"

I picked him up out of the car and he  wrapped his legs around my hips as I held him.

Lexi rolled down her window and I closed the car door. Then she said, "Bye boys!"

I smiled and we both said, "Bye!"

Then she drove away and I carried Tommy to the front door. "Whose home right now?"

I got no reply. His arms were around my neck and he laid his head on my shoulder like a baby.

"T- Toms? Are you awake?" I asked.

He was asleep, so that ment whoever was home would have to see me carrying him.

Jeez, Tommy. The predicaments you put me in.

I rang the doorbell and his mom opened the door.

"Oh, Hello Ranboo. Is Tommy asleep?" She asked holding in a laugh.

I laughed, "Yeah, I tried waking him....but he's stubborn."

She nodded, "Yep, that's him. Come in."

I walked in, "Thankyou."

"No problem, you can take him up to his room.....and if you'd like you can come have some tea with me and Phil." She said softly with a smile.

I nodded, "....I'd like that...thankyou."

Tommy POV

Look, I was wide awake. I just wanted Ranboo to carry me and think I was asleep, so that he'd leave me alone and I'd get a moment to read the note on my own.

So this was a great opportunity for me to read the letter, but.....he was gonna have tea with my mum and dad.......and I do love him, so there's no way I'm letting that happen.

"Nope, we're gonna play minecraft." I mumbled and held on tighter.

Ranboo scoffed, "I thought you were asleep."

My mum laughed and I replied, "I was...and don't drop me."

"Well, Tubbo said at 5, so you can join us." Ranboo said.

I was saving him and he just dragged me down with him?......Jeez, the predicaments you put me in.

My mum smiled, "I like him more and more."