Chapter 110

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 1:09pm
I was holding Tommy and I'd just woken up from our nap. I pulled his phone out of my pocket and entered his password.

It unlocked and I went to the messages. I just stared at them....Why's he keep trying to reach Tommy?

I'm afraid he'll cause a problem...especially with him having liked me before.

I'd hate for something to happen......

Tommy shifted in his sleep and opened his eyes, "Whatcha doing on my phone, hm?"

I sighed, "I was just looking at the texts."

He yawned, "What's wrong? You seem worried."

"Tommy what if he pulls something? I don't want us to fight or have a problem." I said worried.

He smiled, "Oh babe, don't worry. It'll be fine."

I put down his phone and hugged him tightly, "I know....just don't respond without me please- and don't go meet with him at all."

He giggled, "Don't worry, I won't.....,but why don't you want me to meet with him?"

I sighed, "I mean, don't go meet him without me."

He smiled, "Okay....now let go. I need to finish my homework."

I let go of him and sat beside him. He sat up and grabbed his laptop. He opened it up and logged in. Then he started on his assignment and I layed down with my head on his shoulder.

He laughed, "What's wrong? You still tired?"

I groaned, "No....I just don't wanna get up and leave you."

He kissed my head, "Good.....now, can I ask you a question?"

I smiled, "Mhmm."

"Do you think we've brought back what we had?" He asked me.

I sighed, "Baby, I already told you. We've always had it....we were just busy. Now we've made time for each other. And I put you ahead of everything else."

He blushed, "What would you be doing right about now?"

I thought for a moment...., "Well, I'd probably be filling out more applications. And finishing up my portfolio."

He kissed my head, "You can go do that, babe."

I shook my head, "I have a week."

He sighed, "Can I ask you one more thing?"

I nodded, "Yep."

He took a deep breath, "Have you gotten any responses? Or....offers perhaps?"

"Yeah..." I replied.

"And?" He asked, "Any acceptances? Any offers from good schools?"

I chuckled, "Well....that doesn't matter Tommy. I'm waiting for a school that'll except the both of us."

He frowned, "And how many of those are there?"

I looked away, "Few..."

He sighed, "Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you....more than anything." He said not looking at me either.

I nodded, "I know....and I love you too."

He gave me a soft half smile, "Babe...if there are any really good schools that offered you anything.....I want you to consider them."

I furrowed my eyes upset, "What?! No...it doesn't matter. All that matters is that we go to the same college together."