Chapter 41

IMPORTANT! QUICK NOTE!: I don't write these often so when I do, I hope you take the time to read it. This is VERY IMPORTANT. There is some non pg things in this chapter, however I will never write smut with these two even though I'm not shipping the real people. If this makes you uncomfortable, please skip the chapter. No important plot action happens, so you will not miss anything. If too many people think this chapter is 'out of line' or 'too much' in the comments, I will probably take it down, but not rewrite it. It'll probably just say Happy New Year and that's it. Again, please don't hate and please let me know if this goes too far in a kind way with kind words.

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 1:35pm
We'd just got home and Ranboo hadn't let go of my hand once. I liked it....but sometimes I really did need both my hands.

We walked up to my room and I grabbed some clothes out of my closet. I'd been in my pajamas all day and I had to change. Then I grabbed some for Ranboo too and handed them to him because he had also been in his pajamas.

I went to the restroom to change and then Ranboo followed. I was about to close the door when I realized Ranboo was in here.

"Uhm, Ranboo can you let me change real quick?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah go ahead. I won't look."

He closed the door and turned away from me. I blushed red and then with one hand I tried removing my pajamas pants. I just couldn't do it......and I huffed frustrated.

"Need help~?" He teased.

"Let go of my hand." I told him.

He only tightened his grip and said, "No, just lemme help."

I turned red again as he reached for the string of my pajamas pants. He undid the bow and then tugged at the rim of my pants.

I pushed him away blushing, "You perve! What happened to moving slowly?"

He laughed softly, "I'm your boyfriend and I said I wouldn't leave your side remember?"

I huffed and didn't say anything. Then he said, "I'll let go of your hand if you let me help you."

I went red and nodded.

What the fuck! Did I just nod my head!?

He chuckled and let go of my hand. Then he slowly pulled down my pants a little to reveal the hem of my boxers. He went light pink and let out a shaky breath.

"Hurry up, this is awkward." I muttered with red cheeks.

He laughed softly and then pulled down my pants completely. He went red and I backed up a bit. My pants were now completely off and he could see my bare legs and boxers. He was bitting down on his lip and I knew he was just enjoying this.

"Ranboo, stop staring!" I pushed him lightly.

He turned even reder and muttered, "Okay okay."

Then he pulled my hoodie off of me and undid the buttons of my pajamas shirt. He went unbearably slow and the more he undid the redder he got. He was standing really close to me and I could hear his heavy breathing. When he undid all the buttons, he slipped it off me.

Now I was bare chested with no pants. He just stood there and admired me. It was so awkward. He was the reddest I've ever seen him and he still had the nerve to flirt with me while I was basically naked.