Chapter 3

Trigger Warnings: Flashback, abusive language, homophobic language. (No slur)

Ranboo POV

Friday ~ 6:03
I woke up, got ready, and went to the kitchen. My aunt Lexi was making bacon and eggs. I sat down on a stool at the island counter. Lexi had earbuds in, so she hadn't noticed me.

She looked happy. Dancing around the kitchen, with a big smile on her face.

I wish I could be just as happy as her.

Flashback ~

"Wake your ass up, it's 7:40 and you need to get to school."

Still half asleep, I got out of bed and threw on a black hoodie. I walked over to my computer to check my discord messages and there was a bit more than a few from 'Tubbo_'. I opened up the chat and saw:

Tubbo_ :
Ranbooooo
Are u up Boss Man?
I thought we were gonna play the survival surver? :[
8:57 pm

1 Missed Video Call - 9:00

3 Missed Calls - 9:07

Tubbo_ :
If u didn't want to play, u could've said so :(
9:11

Hey, ik u got other things going on, and I don't want to be pushy
But you can always talk to me
9:12

1 Missed Call - 9:14

Your worryin me :(
9:17

I'm here for you boo
Please call me when you get the chance
9:21

Dam. I left him hanging again. I'm a terrible friend. Jeez, I should probably call him on my way to school.

I closed the chat and walked out my door to see my mom who seemed to be on her way to yell at me once more. "I'm up. You can go to bed, I'll walk."

"Don't give me that attitude kid. Now get your ass something to eat and go to school. I don't need you moping 'round." She said as she slapped the back of my head.

I quickly walked to the door sliding on my black slides. On my way out I slammed the door and ran down the sidewalk, because I heard my mom start to yell. "You fuckin homo, get your ass back..."

Her voice faded as I ran farther. I had a long walk, and I knew I'd be late. I didn't stop running though, I didn't know where I was going. My feet just kept on moving and as I grew tired, streams of tears rolled down my cheeks.

Why? Why can't I just have loving parents who will support me and....love me.

Eventually my legs and feet gave out on me. I didn't even know where I was. My vision was a little blurry because my eyes were filled with tears. I wiped my face free of them and looked around. I was in a field of grass. Nothing else, just tall grass.