Chapter 94

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 12:54pm
"Why?" I heard Tubbo ask.

I wonder what they're talking about.

I yawned and then felt Tommy's fingers stop running through my hair, "Well, it's kinda awkward to talk about."

What is? 

"You can tell me." Tubbo replied.

"No, I'm not so sure I can." Tommy awkwardly laughed and pulled me closer.

I was now very curious but,....Is this eavesdropping?

Nah.

"Seriously? What could it possibly be?!" Tubbo asked sounding a little annoyed.

"I- It's between me and Ranboo. Please, just wait till he wakes up?" Tommy asked and held me tightly seeming anxious.

I hummed tiredly, "Mmm." I looked up at Tommy and smiled, "What did you need me awake for darling?"

He blushed and smiled, "Nothing sleepy."

I rubbed my tired eyes, "Well, I'm awake."

Tubbo sat down on the bed, "Welp, he's awake! So can we go now?- or are you gonna explain why you can't?"

Tommy looked to me and I laughed. Then I sat up beside him and said, "I'm fine with you knowing, but Tommy has to be okay with it too."

I looked back to Tommy and he looked away, "Yeah I'm fine with it...."

I chuckled, "Go on then, love."

He took a deep breath then pointed to me with a light blush. He looked at Tubbo and then he pointed to himself. Finally he put up the middle finger and I burst out laughing.

He whined and covered his face which was probably all red.

Tubbo seemed confused, "I'm sorry- What?"

I laughed again, "Did you not understand that?"

He shook his head, "I seriously have no idea."

I clenched my stomach as I burst out laughing again, "G- Go ahead To- Toms! E- Explain again!"

He pushed me, "Shut up asshole."

I took a deep breath and contained myself, then I said, "Sorry baby, but you might need to get better at charades."

He rolled his eyes then pointed to me again. He pointed to himself and then stuck up the middle finger like before. Then he shook his index finger no and used his two fingers to signify walking.

I face palmed, "Tommy that was worse."

Tubbo groaned, "Just say it!"

Tommy blushed brightly, "I- I don't wanna say it..."

Tubbo sighed, "Go on."

Tommy nodded and thought for a quick moment. Then he said, "Guess as I go, yeah?"

Tubbo nodded, "Mhmm."

Tommy pointed to himself and Tubbo asked, "You?" Tommy nodded and then pointed to me, "And Ranboo?" Tubbo asked and Tommy nodded again. Then he stuck up the middle finger and Tubbo asked, "You and Ranboo....don't like me?"

I face palmed, "This is so stupid."

Tommy shook his head slowly, "No Tubbo, that's not it."

Tommy wentbright pink and made a circle with his hand and then put his finger in and out of it. I blushed, but started laughing. Then he pointed to me and himself.