Chapter 163

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 1:24pm
"- And it's all because I couldn't shut my mouth about you! Apparently the only thing I talk about is my genuis fiance! I guess you're like- my whole personality!" He cried.

I sighed, "Don't cry. They're just mean people. They're jealous of you Toms. And you have the best personality, okay?"

"No Ranboo- They think I'm annoying." He sniffled, "They said that I'm a bragger and that I'm too confident in our relationship. That I shouldn't gloat about my love life and that there's no way I'm gonna marry a Harvard student."

"Nonsense honey. Just get through this last class and I'll be there to pick you up, okay? Ignore them baby, I love you." I said trying to cheer him up.

I heard a lot of sniffles then, "I love you- But don't hang up yet, kay?"

I sighed sadly, "Okay baby, I won't."

"Am I really too confident in us?" He gulped down his sobs.

I scoffed, "No Toms. You should be confident in us. They're just jealous of our relationship. They probably see the way you talk about me and our love- And it makes them mad that they can't find that. So don't listen to them, I love you very much. And I'm so confident in us."

He took a deep breath, "Thanks my Boorista, I think I gotta go now. Later, I love you."

"Any time my Toms. I'll call you right after, later. I love you." I said then made kissing noises.

He giggled past his sniffing and made kissing noises back. I smiled, "Mkay, bye- Love you!"

"Love you more!" I could hear his smile as he hung up.

I just want to hug him and assure him he's perfect. Jeez.....I hate being away from him.

Time Skip ~ 2:50pm

I'd just got out of class. I rushed out with my things and to the front of school. I pulled out my phone and called Ranboo right away. I really missed him and wanted to see him already. Especially after that awful lunch.

I got no answer though, He's probably still in class.

I decided I'd text him.

Me:
Hi babe
Figured I'd text-
Just got out of my class

Gimmie a call when ur out
I miss you very much

Please call me
Kay bye

I waited for a response then blushed embarrassed, I sorta spammed him, huh?

Jeez, I really am annoying and obsessed.

I took a shaky breath then got a text I immediately checked and smiled when I saw it was from Ranboo.

Boorista☕🖤🤍❤:
Out in ten bb
Hang in there <3
I'll call you in a bit

I gulped and went to sit on a stone bench. I sat down and sighed as I look down at my hands in my lap. I just stared at Ranboo and I's texts. I was bored, so I scrolled up. I wanted to read past conversations.

I knew we had a couple funny ones from a long time ago. And I wanted to be distracted right now. So I scrolled and scrolled till I found a funny one.

Boorista☕🖤🤍❤:
Hey bb
I found the Coke
💪🔥😝