Chapter 73

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 5:51pm
It had been only a little over two hours since I was without Ranboo.....and it was a living hell. Not to mention I couldn't walk and my parents would call me down to dinner very soon. Guess I'd have to skip. Oh well....I'm not very hungry anyways.

I sat there in bed scrolling through my gallery. Pictures of me and Ranboo and some just of Ranboo. A bunch of photos and so many different types. Funny, smiley, flustered, embarrassed, sad, and annoyed. Each one with his face in it. I loved the ones where he was kissing my cheek or I was kissing his. My favorite was the one where I'm blushing in a black and white hoodie and he's kissing my cheek in a red one. It's my wallpaper for my phone and PC.

Jeez......I do miss 'this'.

I went to my contacts and my first one with a bunch of emojis was 'Boorista☕🖤🤍❤'
My finger hovered over the call button and I was so tempted to. I couldn't though, I was just too stubborn.

"Tommy! Dinners ready!" My mum yelled knocking on the door.

"I'm not hungry mum, thanks though." I replied.

"Alright, don't be starving yourself boy!" She yelled back.

I sighed and layed down closing my eyes. I heard footsteps fade out. Surely, my body would just go to sleep. I don't need Ranboo to fall asleep, I'm a normal individual.

Time Skip ~ 7:07pm

It had been about an hour and I was laying down on my bed with my eyes closed. You could easily mistake me as asleep, but trust me I wasn't. I was just laying in bed miserable without my Boorista. I was actually starting to grow a little hungry too...

Time Skip ~8:25pm

My eyes were still closed as I lay on the bed looking up at the cieling.....though technically my eyelids.

I heard rustling coming from outside my window and I didn't have the energy to match Tubbo.

"Tubbo, I can't be bothered right now." I called out so he'd hear me.

I heard him step through the window and ask, "Why? What're you thinking about?"

"How I totally fucked up wi-...." That wasn't Tubbo....that was my Boorista. I sat up and opened my eyes, "...nothing."

He nodded frowning and walked over to me. I noticed he was wearing his glasses and he seemed nervous. He handed me a bag of something and a latte.

"They're scones.....I made them. I figured you'd skip dinner since you can't walk." He said sitting down on the edge of my bed.

I opened the bag and started eating the scones, "I guess you do listen...."

He nodded and then got up, "So....I'll talk to you later.......bye Tommy."

He walked towards the window and I yelled, "Wait!"

He looked to me and said, ".....If it's not an apology...I don't really care...."

"What if it's about my health?" I asked.

He got worried fast. He quickly walked over to me and cupped my face, "What happened baby?"

I blushed then chuckled, "It's not like that."

He blushed and pulled away standing up, "What is it?"

"I can't sleep." I mumbled.

He sighed, "Just close your eyes and eventually your body will give in."