Chapter 75

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 10:19am
I was sitting in my first period class taking notes and flipping through my textbook. Tommy was sitting behind me since we'd got here a little later than usual and there wasn't any seats next to eachother left. Class was almost over though. 

"Psst- Ranboo~" Tommy whisper cooed from behind.

I shook my head telling him to stop and I heard him groan annoyed. Then moments later a crumbled paper hit my head and slid down my chair. I turned around and grabbed it and while I turned around I saw Tommy with his goofy grin. He waved and made kiss faces and I rolled my eyes turning back around.

I opened the crumbled page and it read, "You so hot, I want to kiss u. Be my boyfriend? ;) □Yes □No"

I checked off No as a joke and tossed it back gently. Then I refocused on the class. However, I heard Tommy gasp and then angrily crumble up another paper. He threw it at the back of my head again and this time when I turned to pick it up he had his arms crossed and he muttered, "Little late."

I laughed and then turned back around. I opened the crumbled paper, "Too bad. Your alredy my boyfriend so I can kiss u 4ever. But ur mean for saying no :("

I laughed to myself and then wrote, "It was a joke. But we can 'kiss 4ever' later ;)"

I passed it back and I heard him crumple it open. Then it was soon thrown back. As I turned to grab it I saw his face red as he looked away from me. I held in a laugh and tuned back around.

"Thats not what I ment. Stop. We're not doing that." He wrote back.

I replied with, "What're you talking about? I don't know what your thinking of, I just wanted to kiss you :("

I passed it back and then it was thrown back pretty quickly.

I read, "Liar! Ik what u realy mean."

I rolled my eyes and wrote, "What did I mean then?"

We continued the process and when I'd got the note back it said, "Why would I write the word? Now stop."

"I seriously don't know what your talking about. Your being kinda wierd Toms." I replied and tossed it back.

When he threw it at my head and I picked it up it now read, "Your not gonna make me write it down. Stop. Ik yk."

"?" Is all I put.

I threw it back and he responded with, "Do you seriously not know?"

I wrote, "Tommy, I don't know. What're you talking about?"

I gave it back to him and after he threw it at my head for the millionth time, I turned to pick it up and saw him red again.

I opened it and it said, "Like y'know, Valentines Day?"

I blushed lightly and wrote, "Oh I know what you mean. And yes, I'd love to."

I passed it back and I heard him shift in his seat awkwardly. Then he threw it at my head again and I turned to pick it up. Once I had it I opened it.

He had written, "Shut up! No! I don't wanna!"

"You don't want to go on another date with me? Also stop throwing it at my head." I wrote and gave it back.

When I received it back it said, "What?! Thats not what I was refering to. Also, no."

Then I wrote, "So what were you referring to?"

I passed it back and he threw it at my head again. It read, "Nothing."

I gave it back without writing anything and we stopped passing the paper back and forth. I payed attention to the teacher and continued taking my notes. I hadn't been paying attention.....hopefully those minutes won't affect my grade. Soon the bell rang and I packed up my things. Tommy hadn't taken much out so he was quick to be ready.

He stood by me and my desk complaining, "Hurry up Ranboo!"

I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bag. I started walking out and he linked our arms together. We walked out into the courtyard and sat down at the bench behind the tree. He snuggled up close to me and I kissed his head.

"So you have no idea what I was talking about?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

I shook my head, "No idea.....the offer on the date still stands though..."

He playfully rolled his eyes, "You know what I'm talking about...."

I rolled my eyes too, "I don't care what you were talking about.....now what's the status on that date?"

"Oh, c'mon there's no way you don't know what I mean." He laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, "Do you not want to go on a date with me?"

He made a confused face, "What? Ofcourse I do. Just not today....now answer me."

I kissed his head, "I'll hold you to that, and no I don't know what you were referring to."

He rolled his eyes and got on my lap to face me. He grabbed me by my hoodie and pulled me forward face to face.

"I know you want to fuck me." He said smirking.

I turned red, "Well not now....,but later for sure."

He turned red too and kissed me. I kissed back and then he rolled his hips against my crotch. I rubbed up against him too and then we pulled away. He put his arms around my neck and whispered, "Not in public.....Later?..."

I hugged him, "Later..."

"....A- All the way?" He asked.

"......We'll see...." I replied kissing his neck now.

He hummed, "Mkay."

I pulled away and he smirked, "Are you horny?"

I went red, "Wh- What?! No!"

He laughed, "I am..." Then he sighed, "....too bad we're at school."

I laughed, "Jeez Tommy."

He shrugged, "Whatever....now let's go."

I picked him up as he squirmed in my arms laughing , "Ranboo let go!"

I laughed along and put him down, "Your such a wierdo. One second you want me, the next you don't."

He rolled his eyes, "I'll always want you gorgeous."

I blushed, "I love you."

"And I love you." He smiled and held my hand as we walked.

We got to the door of the building and the bell rang. I hugged him, "See you at lunch?"

We pulled away and he smiled. "If your lucky~" he cooed walking away and slowly letting go of my hand.

I pulled him back closely and kissed his face a bunch, "I'll only take yes."

"Okay, okay yes!" He giggled.

I let him go and he sighed waving. He walked away and I waved back. He went to his class and I went to mine.

1,137 words
Thanks for reading and thanks for 3k votes! Bye! <3