Chapter 79

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 6:59pm
Lexi, Nelly, Ranboo and I had just walked into the apartment.

"We're gonna watch a movie. Would you two like to join us?" Lexi asked smiling.

I smiled back, "Yeah! We'd lo-"

Ranboo put a finger to my lips, "Shh baby, we're fine. Thanks though."

I turned red and Nelly laughed looking at Lexi, "Honey, I dunno why you asked."

Lexi sighed and followed Nelly to the couch. I looked to Ranboo who laughed and picked me up. I clung to him and he took me to his room. He sat me on the bed and took his hoodie off. I took mine off too and he sat beside me.

"Remember nutrition?" He asked.

"Uh, no. What abo-......I mean...yeah." I said now flustered.

He layed me down and got ontop of me, "You said later."

I turned red, "Uh- I mean...y- yeah I said that but- like uhm- Lexi and Nelly-.....they'll hear us....I- I'm kinda........l- loud. I don't think- uhm- w- we should-"

He laughed, "I know that Tommy. I'm only teasing you." He moved off of me and layed beside me, "I love when your flustered cause of me......It's adorable."

I awkwardly laughed, "I- I'm not- flustered."

He smirked, "No? I'm sorry. Your red cheeks, awkward laughs, and stuttering made me think otherwise."

I laughed again, "Wh- What? Pffft- as if....m- my cheeks are their normal color and I don't stutter or have an awkward laugh."

"You right. Your natural color is red, you definetly didn't just stutter and you have the cutest laugh." He said pulling me close.

"Mhmm." I hummed looking away.

"What's wrong baby?" He moved my chin so I'd look directly in his eyes, "There's those pretty eyes." He caressed the side of my face, "Are you.....y'know...?"

I was confused, "Wh- What?"

He grabbed my hips and pulled them close to his own, "Are you...." he rolled his hips against mine and I moaned. Then he smirked, "So you are."

I pulled away and whisper yelled, "Oh my gosh! Your horny!"

He blushed a light pink, "No I-.....okay yeah."

"Well, it's not happening." I said.

He rolled his eyes, "I think I can change your mind."

He got out of bed and went to lock the door. Then he took his shirt off and unbuckled his pants. He slipped them down and came back into the bed with just his boxers on, "Come here Tommy."

I scooted towards him and I let him take my shirt off of me. Then he unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. He threw my clothes to the floor and got back ontop of me.

"We're not gonna have sex.....it'll be like before. Cause if we do, you probably won't be able to walk." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Ranboo I'm loud......I don't think we should."

He sighed, "Don't worry...it'll be fine."

I made an unsure face and he rolled his eyes. He kissed me once on the lips and then asked, "If you don't want this.....can you be quiet while I mark you instead?"

I whisper yelled, "Are you crazy?! I don't need markings again!"

He whined, "Then what?"

I sighed, "Just.....go."