Chapter 63

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 10:02am
I woke up and Ranboo was holding me tightly by my waist. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his cheek. I admired his dog tag necklace, and it reminded me of the first time we met.

When I complimented his face and he blushed. When Tubbo pushed me into him and he bent down to see my blushing face. How we talked so awkwardly and how we entered contacts into each others phone so blind to our attraction. When we hugged for the first time and he winked and blew me a kiss.

I let go of his dog tag necklace and held his face. I teared up then I whispered, "I do love you. Sorry I've been so wierd about it....I don't know why I can't say it to your face..."

His eyes slowly fluttered open and he smiled, "What was that baby?"

I blushed from the sound of his voice, "I- I said goodmorning!"

He kissed my nose, "Good morning."

I took a nervous breath, "You tired?"

He nodded, "Mhmm, your not?"

I started playing with his hair, "No, but you can go back to sleep."

He sighed, "I can stay awake."

I laughed again, "Just go to sleep, its fine."

He frowned, "Do you not want me awake?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'd love for you to be awake, but if your tired I want you to rest."

He smiled, "Your so perfect."

"Your more perfect." I blushed.

He laughed, "Your the most perfect."

I kissed his forehead and sat up, "I'm hungry."

He forced himself to sit up and then he said, "Has Lexi come to wake us up yet?"

"No, and she shouldn't have to." I said leaning on him.

He rolled his eyes and held me. "She probably went to Nelly's."

"Why don't you check your phone for messages?" I asked him.

He grabbed his phone and looked at it for a while, then he said, "She said she went to Nelly's and she's coming back tonight. She also said that she wanted to do something very special on Valentines so she asked if you and I had anything planned here."

Could she be proposing like she'd mentioned?!.....that'd be so exciting!

"Tell her no, unless you do?" I asked him.

He laughed, "No, I still don't have a valentine, so no plans."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, okay, I'm your valentine."

He shook his head, "I never asked you to be my valentine Tommy...your words."

"Okay, then ask me now." I smiled.

He got up out of bed and picked me up. "Let's eat breakfast first."

I rolled my eyes again and he carried me out to the kitchen. He set me down in a chair and then he asked me, "What should we have for breakfast?"

I laughed, "You can't cook. Let me."

He gasped hurt and said, "You've never let me cook for you, so how could you say such a thing?"

I crossed my arms, "Fine. Then make me scones and coffee."

He laughed, "I can do the coffee, but I don't know about those scones."