Chapter 85

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 6:16pm
We walked into the living room and Ranboo sat down. I sat on his lap and he hugged my waist.

"Hello Tommy. Been a while." My dad smiles, "And hello Ranboo."

"Hello." Ranboo responds, returning a smile.

"Hey." I mumbled leaning my head back to look up at Ranboo.

"Honestly, I dunno why we came. Tommy seems way more interested in one particular person." Wilbur huffed.

I rolled my eyes, "Who?"

"Seriously? As if you don't know. Your always all up on Ranboo." Will stated.

I shrugged and felt Ranboo loosen his grip.

I looked up at him again and whispered, "Don't even start."

He tightened his grip again and held my hand now as he mumbled, "Maybe you should spend time with your family more."

It wasn't something I'd expect to hear from him at all. It wasn't like he'd done anything wrong, I was just surprised. "Wh- Wh- What do you mean?"

He awkwardly laughed, "We're together 24/7 Tommy. Neither of us have had any time to spend with family or friends."

I scoffed, "I was just playing Minecraft with Tubbo and now I'm here with my family."

Ranboo shrugged, "I know, b-"

"Nope." I cut him off and he sighed.

"Maybe you should listen to him." Techno said, "You should value what he has to say."

I groaned, "I don't wanna be away."

Ranboo hugged me tightly, "Me neither baby, but your growing detachment issues."

"So what." I whined, "I just want to be with you."

"Your with him every second of every minute of everyday." My mum cut in. Which was....bold of her I guess. She never really mentioned that me being with Ranboo all the time bothered her.

"Well, tomorrow is my birthday. So, I think I should be able to spend it as I please." I said.

"And how would that be?" My father asked.

".....With Ranboo." I answered quietly.

"What about the plaza trip Tommy? When me and Techno buy you loads of things. Don't you always love that?" Wilbur asked.

I shifted uneasy, "Well, yeah....we can still go, but Ra-"

"Tommy, I get it......I don't like being apart either. But, you have a mother and father who love you, and brothers too. You should spend your time with them....just them." Ranboo said.

I looked down at my hand that Ranboo was holding. I looked at the ring and I shook my head, "Babe, I wa-"

"Tommy, how about you think about it. Then tell us after dinner." Techno interrupted me.

I nodded, "Okay..."

Ranboo squeezed my hand and whispered, "One day isn't so bad, love."

I whispered back, "Why does that one day have to be my birthday? It's not fare."

He kissed my cheek and very quietly whispered, "Whatever happens, you'll still get your birthday night."

I blushed almost red and nodded.

"Alright, let's go eat." My mother said standing up.

We all stood and followed her to the kitchen. We sat down for dinner and she brought the food to the table. We talked and caught up as we ate.