Chapter 53

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 6:01pm
I had been holding up alright since my blackout and was waiting in the break room for Lexi to text. I wasn't sure if I should tell anyone about it, because I didn't want to make a big deal about it. However, I did want to tell Tommy because I don't like keeping things from him.

Then I got a text from Lexi and I grabbed all my stuff. I went outside and I saw Tommy in the passengers seat talking to Lexi. I smiled to myself and went to sit in the back.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello Ranboo!" Tommy said happily, turning in his seat to see me. He used his grabby fingers and I leaned forward. He gave me a quick kiss and then I leaned back.

"Hey." Lexi smiled while pulling out of the parking lot.

"So, how'd you get here?" I asked Tommy.

"Well, you know about detention. And uhm, I called Will and he was out with Techno. So then I called my dad, but he was out with my mom. Then I called Lexi and she came to the rescue." He smiled.

Lexi laughed softly and I said, "Since when do you have her number?"

"We exchanged it awhile back, why?" He asked.

"No reason, just....curious." I shrugged.

"So are you staying the night?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Do you not want me to?.....or what?"

"No, ofcourse I want you to. I was just asking." I gave a small weak smile.

He half smiled and then turned back around in his seat. He continued chatting with Lexi and I looked out the window lost in thought. 

Time Skip ~ 6:19pm

We had just arrived and I got out of the car with my bag. Lexi and Tommy got out too, and they were still chatting. What about? I have no clue, I was too busy trying to remember what I had flashed back to at Coffee Bee.

They walked in the building and up the stairs. Continuing their chat as I followed slowly behind.

The thing that sucked about trying to remember was that I'd have to bring up all these horrible old memories. It sucked, but I wanted to know what made me cry.

They walked in the apartment and I did too. I closed and locked the door behind me and they walked into the living room. They sat down still talking to each other and I went to my room.

What could it have been?

I know it wasn't recent and I know it was of my parents. However, there's so many bad memories....it's hard to remember.

I walked in my room and sat on my bed. I sat there staring straight at the wall as I went through different memories that I could remember. Then I closed my eyes and tried going back.....I know it was a bad idea, but it was better than not knowing and not doing anything at all.

Then my blonde boy walked in yawning as he took his hoodie off and put it in the hamper. "I'm so tired..." he muttered and then said, "You alright babe?"

I nodded, but I still focused on the memories, looking at the wall infront of me. He came over to me and layed beside me. Then he kissed my cheek and layed down, hugging my torso.

"I missed you......you seem off." He said.

I shrugged not paying attention.

"Ranboo? Whats wrong? Are you okay?" He asked looking up at me with a frown.