Chapter 98

Ranboo POV

Tuesday ~ 6:28pm
I'd been away from Tommy for some time now, but I have to admit I was having a little fun. Lexi and Nelly had taken me to the boardwalk and we'd been playing a bunch of carnival games. We'd won quite a few prizes, but we had no use for them so we gave them to a bunch of little kids. I kept one though. It was a cute spider plushy and I figured Tommy would like it.

Now the two were taking me to a nice restaurant by the boardwalk where they said they needed to give me, "Some News."

It worried me.....they hadn't let me know if it'd be good or bad news. I figured good though, since tomorrow was my birthday...,but part of me thought because of my birthday...it'd be bad.

Doesn't matter though, it can't be that bad. Plus, after this I get to see Tommy. So if it is bad, it'll be fine pretty soon.

I walked into the restaurant with them and we were quickly seated. We ordered our drinks and they brought them quickly too. Then they gave us some time to order.

"Ranboo?" Lexi asked.

"Mhmm?" I asked.

"Want to hear the news now?" She asked smiling.

I sat up and took a deep breath,"Yep, go for it."

She nodded and held Nelly's hand, "Okay, so me and Nelly are engaged. And you know that." I nodded then she continued, "Well, I know she moved into the apartment, but I think it's time we got a better place."

Move?.....We're moving?

I stared at her showing no emotion in my face. She awkwardly laughed, "We found a house. It's one story and pretty cozy. It's closer to our work and it's not very far from Tommy's house. We'd still live around here, so you'd still go to the same school."

I nodded, "O- Okay...yeah. Sounds.....uhm- exiting."

Nelly smiled softly, "Ranboo it'll be better, okay?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, Does she know something I don't?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Nelly giggled and shrugged, "Who knows? Maybe your little miracle will come through."

Lexi giggled too and I was so confused. I just shook it off and we changed the topic. As we talked I couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about.

My little miracle?

It's not like I hate the idea of moving.

I just don't want to leave it, because it's the first place I've ever felt safe. It's where I realized I was inlove with Tommy. Where Tommy came out to me. Where Tommy and I confessed to each other. Where I had my first kiss...not my first night, but still. It's important to me. And it has so many memories that I'm not ready to let go of.

It's okay though, I'll eventually move on.

....Now, what was that about 'my little miracle'?

I've never had a miracle happen to me before......unless you count Tommy.

If anything...he's 'my little miracle'.

He helped me to move passed everything, he taught me and showed me how to love.

Could she be talking about Tommy?

But what would Tommy do to make moving better?.....whatever.

I shook it off and refocused on what they were talking about.

Tommy POV

7:03pm
"Hey this is fun and all, but it's been hours Tommy. I think I'm gonna hop off." Tubbo said.

I sighed, "Alright. Talk to you later. Bye Tubs."

"Later Tommy!" He exclaimed and then left the call and logged off.

I did the same and then went to sit on Ranboo's bed, I wonder if they've told him the news yet.

I checked the time, "7:03pm"

I sighed, They should be back before eight right?"

I groaned and buried my head in a pillow. I groaned again and threw the pillow to the floor. Then like a child I whined, "Stupid pillow! Ranboos more comfy then you!"

I huffed and layed on the bed spreading out my legs and arms, "I'm so bored!" I yelled extending the end of the last word.

Time Skip ~ 7:58pm

Ranboo POV

We were quick to finish eating, and now we were in the car on our way back to the apartment. I couldn't wait to see Tommy, but I was also glad he got to work on being away from me.

"So Ranboo, what do you think about moving?" Lexi asked.

I shrugged, "How many bedrooms?"

"Two bedrooms, three bathrooms. Both rooms have their own and the other restroom is a guest one. Open living space to the kitchen dining area and living room." Lexi replied happily.

"Why only two bedrooms?" I asked curious as to why they didn't have a guest room.

Nelly laughed, "Cause me and Lexi will share one, so that leaves the extra guest one."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, "What about my room?"

Lexi awkwardly laughed, "The second rooms your room silly, we're only joking."

I nodded, "Right...."

What the hecks up with them?

I sighed and looked out the window as I thought to myself, I wonder what it'll be like to only receive gifts and not exchange.

I'll probably write them thank you cards...

No that's wierd.

....I hope Tommy isn't doing too much for my birthday...

.....Well, it's not like my birthdays important or anything. It's probably odd to assume he'd do much of anything for my birthday.

Yeah, I shouldn't expect anything...I mean- every time I do, I'm let down so- y'know. It's probably better this way.

However.....knowing Tommy, something makes me think he's gonna do something a little too big.

Nah.....it's fine.

I sighed looking out the window as cars drove by going the opposite direction.

"You okay?" Nelly asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Excited to see Tommy?" Lexi asked.

"Mhmm." I hummed and subconsciously smiled just at the thought of him.

Lexi and Nelly laughed, "Did you at least have fun with us today?"

I laughed, "Yeah...yeah I did."

"Good." Lexi smiled.

"Yeah, and don't worry. We're almost home to your little miracle." Nelly said.

My little miracle?....

So she was talking about Tommy?

.......,but what do I need a miracle for right now? And what could she have ment by him 'coming through'? Like as if he'll help me out with something....

Odd, but I'm always reading too much into things...it's whatever.

1,074 words
Thanks for reading, hope you liked it.
OMG and I want to thank you all for the support and views! I got 100k and that's unbelievable. It's awsome, so thankyou all so very much. This is seriously amazing and it's all because of you readers. Ya'll are great! :) ....Later Gamers <3