Chapter 131

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 11:17am
We'd just pulled into the lot of Coffe Bee.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Mhmm?" He hummed.

"Uhm....I'm not really hungry. We ate already." I reminded him.

He blushed, "Oh yeah....uhm- well- I just wanted to say hi to Tubbo."

"Oh okay, let's g-"

"Stay here!" He interrupted me.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, "Uhm- Ranboo I-"

"Please?" He gave me sad eyes.

I sighed, "Alright, don't be long."

"I won't." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

Ranboo POV

I walked into Coffee Bee and saw Tubbo. I smiled and opened my arms, "Can I get a hug?"

Tubbo beamed and ran over hugging me, "I've missed you! And I didn't even get to talk to you yesterday at the wedding!"

"Sorry, I was busy." I chuckled.

Tubbo smirked, "Oh? So then you and Tommy are back, I take it?"

"Mhmm, and he's in the car." I smiled.

"Why's he in th-...Oh my gosh! I still have the stuff! And it's a good thing this is a slow morning!" Tubbe cheered, "We need to hurry though, go change the sign and I'll get the stuff ." Then he ran off to the employee only room.

I flipped the door sign and fortunately their was no customers inside. Tubbo came out with a box of a bunch of stuff and he put them on the counter.

I went over and looked at what there was, "We can work with this."

"Mhmm, and I have these..." Tubbo passed me a vase of alliums.

I smiled, "He'll love them."

Tommy POV

Ranboo was taking a while. I was growing tired of waiting in the car. I wanted to be with Ranboo. I huffed and crossed my arms.

Then there was a knock at the car window. I smiled as I saw Tubbo. I got out of the car and hugged him, "Sorry I went under the radar for a while."

Tubbo laughed, "No worries, and I'm glad you two are back together."

"Thankyou, and speaking of- what's taking taking him so long in there?" I asked.

"Why don't we find out?" Tubbo giggled.

I raised a brow, "What is wrong with you?"

He giggled again, "Nothing....now go on."

I rolled my eyes at his giggling and walked over to the door. They were glass doors which ment you could see inside....,but it was dark inside.

"Uhm....Tubbo?" I asked.

He sighed, "I'll go first."

He took out a lighter which was wierd. He opened the door and I walked in. He lit a candle and I saw purple flower petals on the floor.

Then he kept going. He lit more and more candles, and slowly lit them all, then stood aside.

Bright white candles lit up the shop. Light purple petals of alliums spread out across the floor to create a beautiful path to my Ranboo. It was simple and perfect.

I walked over to Ranboo and he grabbed my left hand, "Tommy..." He took a deep breath, "Tommy. I-....." he teared up and wiped his eyes, "Sorry uhm-" He sniffled.

I chuckled as my eyes filled with tears too, "Go on."

He sighed, "My Toms. Your my whole heart. My perfect half. You've brightened each of my days and you helped me move on from the past. You taught me self love and real love. You showed me that with you, I'm whole. That with you, I can do anything. You pushed me to go to Harvard, and I can't thank you enough for it. You set up my future, but you forgot to put yourself in it. I've excepted Harvard as part of my life. And I accepted you as part of my life a long time ago. Now I get to fix my future just a little bit, so that it's perfect." He cleared his throat, "Ahem, 'I'm your first, last, and only love.' You told me that after we'd had the incident at the dinner a while back. Y'know what else you said?..., 'If there's one thing that lasts, I'll make sure it's this. Forever, I promise you.' I was talking about how nothing lasts and all things end....,but you taught me to have hope. That things do last. I love you with all my heart as I've told you countlessly. There is no one I'd rather be with than you." He got down on one knee and pulled out a black ring box. He opened it and I sharply inhaled nervous. Two pretty gold rings with purple amethysts around it that reminded me of alliums. A sparkling diamond in the center of one. On the side of that one was engraved, 'Boorista'. He moved the smaller ring with the diamond and 'Boorista' engraving to the tip of my left ring finger, "Like I said before, 'It's a symbol of my promise to you'." He removed the crown ring from my ring finger and put it on my right ring finger. He grabbed the engagement ring from the box, "'My symbol of love'." He slipped it onto my ring finger where the other ring had been before, "'My symbol of now and forever'. Only this time it's not a symbol and it's not a promise ring. Instead it's a contract. That you get to sign right now, by placing the other ring on my finger...that is......if you'll be my fiance, and marry me?"

I had begun crying a while ago. I wiped my face with my free hand, "Yes. I'll marry you."

He smiled and I grabbed the other ring. Same ring, but with no diamond and instead engraved on his was, 'Toms'. I slipped it onto his finger and he stood up, "I love you."

"I love you too." I cried and he kissed me.

When we pulled away I admired the beautiful rings, "I love them! There so perfect!"

He chuckled, "I'm glad."

I grabbed his face, "I can't believe I'm gonna marry you! And now I can call you fiance!"

He smiled and moved my hands off his face. He laced our fingers and grabbed my waist, "Tommy....y'know what this means?"

"That we're getting married!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled, "Yes love, but this also means you can come with me to America. That while your in the process of obtaining your green card, you can live with me and we can still be together every day. We won't be seperated."

I softly cried, "I don't have to be away from you?"

He shook his head, "Nope. You can be with me in America, and your family has already approved."

I brought his face down and kissed it. Then I smiled, "I love you Ranboo. And I can't wait to be with you in America."

"And get married after we finish college." He smiled.

I nodded, "And buy a house together."

"And have children of our own." He cupped my face.

I blushed, "And grow old together...."

"I finally get my happy ending." He smiled through his tears.

"Our happy ending." I corrected him.

We kissed.

Nothing else matters.

Just me and my Boorista.

1,197 words
This was so fun to write.
:( Goodbye!

GUYSSSS! BOORISTA ISN'T OVER!
Sorry if I confused any of you :(
And when it really is over, you'll know.
I will put something like 'the end' :)

K, bye!