Chapter 174

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 9:00pm
The suite wasn't actually so we could just have sex. I wanted to talk to Tommy about the whole school, work, and marriage thing. And I wanted to do it as soon as possible, while it's just me and him. I didn't need multiple people around, that would only make things more difficult.

So now that we were walking into the hotel, I was gonna have a sit down with him about it.

The door locked behind us and Tommy ran right over to the bed, "Wow! It's so big!"

"That's what she sai-"

He glared at me. I awkwardly laughed and then sat down on the bed beside him, "Sorry."

He kissed my cheek, "It's fine."

He kicked his shoes off and then his socks. I did the same and then he undid his belt and pulled it off. He took his pants off and that's when I knew I had to steer the direction of this night.

"Uh, Tommy?" I asked.

He smiled, "Yeah?"

"I want to talk to you." I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers.

He raised a brow, "What about?"

"Uhm...school." I said and moved to lay on the bed.

He giggled, "Oh, I see."

I nodded, "I wanted to talk to you about uhm, grades first off..."

"Are we role playing?" He asked.

I laughed, "What?- No, I seriously want to talk to you about my grades."

His eyes widened, "Oh...oh, okay."

I cleared my throat, "Uhm, I haven't been very focused."

"Well what's bothering you, babe?" He asked moving ontop of me.

I frowned, "Uh...you."

"Oh." He mumbled, "H- How?"

I grabbed his waist, "Every night instead of studying or doing homework, we  get personal, cuddle, or have one on one time. And I love time with you- It's my favorite. But, it's affecting my school work. And my grades, they're dropping. I can't maintain all As anymore. I have two Bs."

He shrugged, "Well, they're just Bs, you ca-"

"No Tommy. This is Harvard. They're not, 'just Bs'. Anything lower than an A is basically an F!" I exclaimed then sighed, "I can't focus on two things at once."

He furrowed his brows, "So then, wh- what're you saying?"

"I just, I want to drop out." I mumbled.

His eyes widened, "What?"

"I-"

"No, I heard you." He said stopping me. Then he moved off me and sat beside me, "Look, we moved here for Harvard. I found a school and job here for Harvard. Ranboo, we spent money on a car to give you transportation to fucking Harvard. We spend money on tuition for Harvard. Almost everything about our lives right now was planned of that school- Because you're incredibly bright. And its where you belong, okay?"

I frowned, "Toms...I- I just want to marry you." I hugged him and buried my head in his shoulder, "I don't care about Harvard anymore. I just wanna be with you every second of every day. I wanna know that your really mine."

"I am yours, babe. And like you said, we'll marry eventually. That's certain. But, you can't just drop out of Harvard. You need to seek your education, okay? And if you can't balance a job with school- Don't worry about that. I'll take on the work. You focus on your studies and homework." He told me, rubbing circles on my back.

I sighed, "You're not listening....I'm dropping out. I'd rather just work towards our wedding. So that it happens sooner rather than later."

Tommy moved me off of him, "Okay...look, we've done this before. Us or your education. Us, or your future. You will not drop out just for us to get married. Do you hear me?"

I looked away from him, "It's stressful, I have no friends, I don't like it."

"Ranboo. I can help with the stress, okay? Plus, you do have friends, your cousin literally goes there. And, you love the campus. Don't make excuses." He told me, moving my face to look at him.

"But....your unhappy."

He scoffed, "What?- Who told you that? Where on Earth did you get that idea?"

"You constantly need my attention because I'm never giving it to you. You're always asking when we'll get married. You told me it was boring being in just my company. I know you are." I clenched a fist upset.

He sighed, "No babe, I'm not unhappy. I'm simply needy, inpatient, and have the attention span of a child. But, I'm happy- I promise you."

I grabbed his face, "Can you really wait?"

He nodded, "I could wait forever if it meant I'd be with you."

"Wow." I smiled and kissed him.

He kissed back and unbuckled my pants. I kicked them off and then began kissing his neck up and down. He was already taking his own boxers off and the night was still going just as it was originally going to.

Time Skip ~ 9:59pm

Tommy POV

Ranboo layed down with his back against the pillows. He was watching the TV, and I layed ontop of him on my phone.

"Y'know I'm happy about where we are in life." I told him as I scrolled through my Pintrest looking at wedding ideas.

"Are you?" He hummed, rubbing my side up and down and running his fingers gently through my hair.

"Yeah. I think in one year we'll be living it up during the summer. Traveling all around America." I imagined and started looking at places we could go.

"How about two years from now?" He asked.

I smirked, "We'd probably go back to the UK for summer. Making out in our old bed and apartment. Plus, you'd finally get me a pet."

He laughed, "Oh yeah, keep dreaming baby."

I rolled my eyes, "You love me. You'll literally get me anything."

He kissed me, "Yeah, and three years?"

"In three years you'll take me to San Francisco. Finally I'd get to explore all your memories as little baby Ranboo." I smiled softly, "Wether they be bad or not, "You'd finally take me to see the good portion of your family."

He hummed, "That sounds nice actually. And four years?"

"We'd finally graduate. You'd start that little idea of yours. The streaming platform and you'd make it come to life. You'd spend the rest of that year more focused on your career than me. Though we'd be alright since every night you'd need-"

"Okay, TMI baby." He awkwardly laughed.

I giggled, "And the finally, year five. After making the big bucks with that idea you'd sell it and make enough money for our retirement. You'd move us back to the UK and we'd finally plan our wedding. After getting married, in year six- We'd find a way to have kids of our own by going to specialists and such. We'd finally live as a family in our apartment with two children and spend every day together."

He lifted me up so we were face to face, "I love how you think."

"I love you."

"I love you."

We kissed and then he whispered, "I hope that our life goes just as you've imagined it would."

"It will." I kissed him again.

1,208 words
Hope you enjoyed that :]
See you when I see you <3