Chapter 102

Ranboo POV

Wednesday ~ 9:17am
I sat on the couch watching TV. Tommy on my lap as I hugged his waist close to me leaning my head on his shoulder, occasionally kissing his neck.

The door bell rang and Tommy bounced up, "My brothers!"

I got up too and he went to open the door. I grabbed him though, "Look baby, we're gonna live together now and to be safe I need you to check the peep hole before you go opening the door, okay?"

He rolled his eyes, "Mkay."

He checked and nodded, then opened the door, "Hey guys!" He hugged them, "Thanks for bringing all my stuff!"

"Tommy let them bring the stuff in first." I said pulling Tommy back.

He awkwardly laughed, "Oh! S- Sorry!"

They came in and set down all the boxes of Tommy's things. Wilbur breathed heavily, "Your welcome Tommy. I hope your paying me back with something good though- cause they were kinda heavy- Also, hello Ranboo- and Happy Birthday!"

Techno hugged me, "Happy Birthday Ranboo....I know you'll take care of Tommy for us, right?"

I hugged him back, "You know it."

I pulled away then shared a hug with Wilbur, "Hi Will."

Then Techno and Wilbur went to hug Tommy again. Techno said, "It was no problem really, Tommy. It was pretty easy. Anyways, we'll be off. We're gonna-"

"Go to the pub! And your invited Ranboo! Since your 18 now!" Wilbur exclaimed.

Tommy grabbed my arm, "Too bad he wants to hang with me."

I laughed, "That's not true, I'd love to hang with you guys. But, I don't drink."

Will shrugged, "Your loss, later then."

Wilbur waved bye and walked out. Then Techno did the same, "Later."

I waved back and so did Tommy.

I closed the door as Tommy still clung to my arm and then he frowned, "Seriously? Only cause you don't drink?!"

I laughed, "No, the main reason was because I wanted to be with you."

He smiled, "That's what I thought."

I laughed and then he picked up one of the several boxes "You get the others."

I rolled my eyes and picked up as many as I old carry. I moved them to my room and then Tommy opened them and started to put all his clothes away in my closet and dresser.

I smiled as he did so then asked, "Where should I set up your PC?"

He shrugged, "Uh- well your room is very big, so I could set up my whole desk next to yours."

I nodded, "Alright, I'll bring it in here."

I went to grab the furniture box for his desk and chair and put it together in the room as he unpacked all his clothes.

Time Skip ~ 11:48am

We'd just finished setting up Tommy's PC onto his desk. His clothes and shoes were all already unpacked. We threw away the cardboard boxes and then went to see what was left.

I picked up the box, "So what's in here?"

"Probably a bunch of knick knacks and stuff." He replied with a shrug.

I opened it and it was all his stuff from his desk. We went and set it up on his desk, just as he had it before. Then we we're finally finished.

I hugged him, "Your all moved in now!"

He giggled, "I know! And I already love living with you!"

I picked him up and went to the bed, "What now?"

He smiled, "What do you wanna do for lunch? It's almost about that time."

I shrugged, "Anything....as long as I'm with you."

"Mkay." He held my hand and squeezed it gently, "Look babe.....today's about you. So wherever you want to go, we can go. Anything you want to do? Anything at all?- or perhaps there's something you want for your birthday?"

I thought about it for a sec and then shook my head, "No, not really."

He laughed and held both my hands, "Babe haven't you ever just seen something and wanted to have it?- or hasn't there been something you ever really wanted?"

I thought about it again then shook head, "Uhm- n- no..."

He scoffed, "There's gotta be one thing that you've seen and you just really wanted."

I shook my head and his eyes widened, "Babe, hasn't there been anything that you just saw.....and then you thought like, 'I have to have that.'?"

I smiled and squeezed his hands, "Yeah, there was this one-"

He beamed happily, "Great! What?"

I chuckled, "Well, when I first met...you, I uh- really wanted you."

He blushed, "Babe! No! Not like a person! You can't want anyone, but me anyways. I mean like a thing. Food you'd like to eat? Places you'd like to go? Things you'd like to own? Activities you'd like to do?"

I awkwardly laughed, "Uhm...no, I've never asked anyone for anything. I- I try not too, I guess."

He frowned then softly smiled, "I love you Ranboo. And you can ask me for anything, you know that, right?"

I nodded smiling, "Mhmm, I love you too and I know."

He hugged me, "Have you ever dreamt of doing anything?"

I hugged him back, "No, actually....the only dreams I've had are usually confusing and sorta like nightmares.....,but uhm- if I'm being completely honest I have dreamt of having you. Though, that was when we weren't together." I laughed, "I'd dream of you all the time."

He pulled away, "I know, I've read the journals you gave me for my birthday."

I blushed, "Oh yeah!"

I awkwardly laughed and then he sighed, "So nothing you want to do for your birthday?- and nothing you want for your birthday?"

I smiled and shook my head, "Nothing at all."

He shook his head, "Well that simply won't do. And if you won't choose any place to go and you don't want anything...we'll walk around town till you do."

He held my hand and got up. I did the same and then he went and put his shoes on. I did too, and then he pulled me with him into the living room then out the door. I locked the apartment and then he pulled me along with him out of the building.

"So where we going?" I asked.

He laughed, "How about we go to Coffee Bee, yeah?"

I smiled, "Mhmm...and you'll be there?"

He laughed, "Well yeah, I'm walking with you there aren't I?"

I hugged his waist close to me, "Yeah, just- making sure."

He giggled, "Your so cute Ranboo."

1,097 words
Thanks for reading. See ya'll tomorrow! :)