Chapter 105

Quick Note:Very big time jump! The story will tell you the date. Alright, see ya! :)

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 7:26pm
Ever since my birthday last year....I've been looking forward to the day Ranboo proposed, because I'd be 18. It's May 16th of 2023 now, and he's yet to do so.

We're still just as inlove as we were from the beginning....or at least I know I am. Our separation issues have improved and we're just about to graduate senior year in five days. This upcoming Wednesday infact, and I was really excited...,but I just have this feeling somethings wrong. Ranboo's been acting sorta....strange.

I sat at my desk finishing up a final graded project. I used to be a real slacker, but since the start of senior year, I've began to be more responsible. It's hard, but Ranboo helps me quite a bit. Though unfortunately, Ranboo was working a later shift today.

Right now, all I could think about was why Ranboo hadn't proposed. I'm 18 and he's 18, which is pretty young...,but I'm so ready. I don't understand why he hasn't done it yet.

I sighed and muttered, "Why can't you just marry me already?"

I leaned back in my chair looking up at the cieling.

I know you love me as much as I love you, so whats the matter?

I put an arm over my eyes and began to tear up. I've been thinking about this all month. After we graduate.....what's gonna happen to us?

I began to think back on our relationship. As I previously said, I'm still inlove with him. And we always tell each other 'I love you'. But.....he hasn't been very physical. It's been months since we had sex, or even made out. Its been a couple weeks since we just sat and cuddled. He does shows me affection ofcourse, but sometimes all I want is for him to hold me....and he never has time. I'm not saying I need him to want me all the time, but physical connection is important.

I stood up and went to lay on the bed. I looked up at the cieling and groaned, "Why am I even thinking about this?!"

I know he'll propose soon....and I know he loves me. He'll cuddle with me if I just ask.

There was a knock at the door and I smiled, "Come in!"

I sat up and Ranboo walked in. I opened my arms and he ran over to me. He hugged me tightly, and placed kisses all over my face, "I missed you my love."

I giggled, "I missed you too."

"Did you finish?" Ge asked and kissed my nose.

I groaned and hugged him, "No...help me?"

He chuckled, "Kay, which class?"

I didn't let him go, "History."

"Alright, can you let go, so I can help you?" He asked.

I pulled him down, "Let's do it tomorrow, we have the whole weekend."

He pulled away, "Let's do it now, so we don't have to worry about it later."

He walked towards our desks and sat at his, "Come here Tommy."

I got up and put my arms around his neck hugging him. I leaned my head on his shoulder, "Why don't you call me pet names?"

He laughed, "What do you mean?"

"You said 'Tommy', why not 'baby'?" I asked.

He laughed again, "Sit down Tommy, I always call you by pet names."

I pulled away, "See!"

He rolled his eyes, "It doesn't matter, that was one time. Plus I called you 'love' when I came in."