Chapter 154

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 7:17am
I woke up early. Today was my first day of work. Ranboo didn't start till later in the week, cause he still had to meet his colleagues. Which ment Ranboo would be at home on his own till I came home around 4pm. I went in at 8:30am.

I yawned and kissed Ranboo's cheek then whispered  "Morning love."

Then I got up and went to the closet. I took out all clean clothes and then changed. Thankfully the donut shop had no uniforms, so I could wear whatever- as long as it was appropriate.

I wasn't sure who else was gonna be working today, though I really hope it's not Tony. For, well- obvious reasons.

I put socks on and then grabbed my sneakers. I put those on and then went over to the bed. Ranboo was still fast asleep. I sighed, "Not waking up, huh?"

I frowned and kissed his lips, "I love you."

He groaned and flopped over on his stomach. I rolled my eyes and left the room to go make breakfast. I went to the kitchen and heated up a pan on the stove. I went to the fridge and grabbed some stuff to cook.

Moments later as I was cooking, Ranboo came out all dressed and fresh.

"Goodmorning." Ranboo yawned walking over.

"Goodmorning." I smiled.

He walked up to me and hugged me tightly, "I hate that I can't sleep without you- I literally could not go back to sleep once you left the room."

I chuckled and hugged him, "I like that."

"Yeah well- now I didn't get my rest." He frowned.

I laughed, "Don't be dramatic."

"Who me?- I'm like the least dramatic person ever. Like- I don't know what you're talking about." He scoffed.

I giggled, "Go sit down."

He kissed me and I kissed back. Then he went and sat down at the counter as I finished cooking.

Once I had, we quickly ate breakfast.

Time Skip ~ 8:02am

Now Ranboo was gonna drive me to work. I grabbed my phone and wallet. Then he grabbed the same. Plus the car keys.

We walked out to the car and then he drove me towards work.

"Excited?" He smiled.

I nodded, "Mhmm, I can't wait."

He nodded, "Yeah...I'm glad you're excited for work. But uh- please keep a distance from some certain people. I understand you're the boss and everything- but just...I dunno- Be careful, yeah?"

I smiled, "I promise that I will be careful, mkay?"

"Mkay...and if you need me, don't you hesitate to call. I'll be there right away." He smiled back at me then sighed, "I really hope he's not there. I'd feel a lot better leaving you there."

I sighed, "Oh Ranboo...you're so sweet. But don't worry, I'm an adult and I can handle myself."

He nodded, "Ofcourse."

Time Skip ~ 8:24am

We pulled into a parking space in the lot  infront of the donut shop I was gonna be working at. I couldn't wait to start. I really liked my peers too, except one in particular, but still.

I got a text from Bella and opened it.

Bella🍩😊:
Hey Tommy!
Just FYI, there will only be one other person working with you until 1 when Kaiya starts