Chapter 15

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 7:27am
Tubbo was down stairs catching up with my dad, while I was getting ready. I had already finished though, and I was now sitting down staring at my phone.

I don't know what I was waiting for, but it felt familiar. Like when I had waited for Ranboo to text me.....oh yeah. I was waiting for Ranboo to text me. I didn't know what about.....I guess I was just wanting to talk to him. Whatever.

I walked down stairs and saw my dad, Tubbo, and mum at the table.

"Oh Phil, it's so great that your back!" I heard Tubbo exclaim.

I sat down and I grabbed a muffin from the plate full of food.

"That's all your eating son?" I looked up at my dad and shrugged at his comment.

He sighed, "So, I was gonna drive you two to school today if that's alright with you."

"Yeah ofcourse. Let's go!" I said stuffing my face full of muffin and then getting up quickly.

"Uhm, it's only 7:32am, you sure? That's kinda early." He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I wanted to meet up with my friend actually....y'know just hang out a bit before school." I gave him the most bland answer ever, though it was kinda true.

"Oh yeah I forgot, he wants to go hang out and see his boyf-" Tubbo began, but I covered his mouth with my hand.

Luckily he sorta got the hint and then stopped resisting. He looked at me puzzling. I hadn't come out to Tubbo either....I forgot.

"Uh....okay, well let's go then yeah?" My dad sat up and then hugged my mother goodbye.

I put on my shoes, and then we all walked out to the car. The car ride was filled with chatter. He told us about places he'd been, and how we'd of loved this or that. It was great to have my dad home, I missed him.

Time Skip ~ 7:38am

When we were just a bit more than halfway to school, I saw Ranboo walking down the sidewalk.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Why? The schools up ahead, I'll drop you off there." He said, still driving.

"No! Pull Over!" I yelled again. Tubbo looked at me like I was crazy.

Then my dad pulled over for me. "Thankyou father, I'll get out here."

"Wh- Why? Am I that embarrassing?!" He seemed genuinely concerned of my reasoning for stopping.

"No, I just wanted to.....uh walk." I replied quickly, already gathering my stuff. "Tubbo, you don't have to walk, you can stay."

Under his breath, Tubbo muttered something along the lines of "The fuck is wrong with you?"

I just got out, and then closed the car door. "Don't worry, I'll be fine!"

I then waved and my dad shrugged, continuing down the road. I quickly looked around for Ranboo, as I had seen him earlier. Then I spotted him.....on the other side of the road up ahead.

Fuck

I ran farther up across the sidewalk, till I was just as far as he was. Problem is he was on the other side of the road....so I waved my arms at him and yelled, "Ranbooo!!! Over Here! RANBOOOO!"

He turned to look at me and waved slightly. Then he continued walking.

What the fuck.

"Come over here Ranbooo!!!!" I yelled at him. At this, he carefully looked both ways and then j-walked across the street.