Chapter 143

Tommy POV

Friday ~ 1:58pm
I looked back to Dylan and Dylaney, "Uh- nice getting to know ya'll. I'm gonna go meet the others."

"Mhmm." Dylaney smiled.

Dylan waved, "Later." And Dylaney waved too.

I walked back over to Bella, "Where did you find all these people?"

She smiled, "A couple are from your school. I'm actually friends with the twins, and others just saw the 'Now Hiring' sign and decided to apply- why do you ask?"

"No reason- I just....uhm, knew a few people already." I replied and gave a small fake smile.

She nodded, "Well that's great!"

"Mhmm....great." I nodded.

"Well go say you hellos, you have two minutes." Bella shooed me.

I sighed, "Mkay."

I walked over towards Tony and Karla.

I can't believe they both work here.
Why not just Karla?- Even if she's still with Tony, who by the way she needs to drop.

This is gonna be rough. I can't imagine what Ranboo will do or how he'll feel when he finds out Tony is working here with me.

"Hey." I said blandly.

They looked over at me and Karla beamed. She hugged me, "Oh my gosh, Tommy! Your the manager?! That's awesome, we're gonna work here."

I didn't mind Karla. She was actually pretty cool, infact I liked having her as a friend still. I hugged her back, "Yeah, it's pretty great. It'll be fun."

"Yeah." She agreed as we parted.

Tony smiled at me, "Hey Tommy." He opened his arms and I did not hug him. He rolled his eyes and hugged me. I didn't pull away, cause I didn't want Karla to think something was up. However, I would not hug him back. He whispered to me, "You smell good blondie." He put his hand up my shirt and rubbed my side slowly. I stopped his hand and he whispered, "Oh yeah- this will be real fun."

We pulled away and I was so fuckin mad. Karla was smiling, happy to work here and so was Tony. I was happy Karla was working here too....but not very happy about Tony.

Thank god, Ranboo was coming- and should almost be here.

Speaking of-

My Ranboo had just walked through the door!

"Well, talk to you later! And one more hug bye!" Karla exclaimed then quickly hugged me.

When we pulled away Tony swooped in. He hugged my waist and whispered, "I see your boyfriend is here....what do you think he'd do if I touched you?"

I looked over to Ranboo who was talking with Bella. She pointed over at me and Ranboo locked eyes with me. He rushed over, right away.

"Why don't we find out?" I smirked.

He raised an eyebrow then I got pulled away from him. Ranboo hugged my waist now as I leaned back onto him.

He kissed my cheek, "Hello, love."

"Hey babe." I smiled and looked up at him.

He kissed me and then looked over to Tony, "What're you doing here?"

Karla seemed confused, "Who are you?- And how do you know my boyfriend?"

Ranboo raised a brow, "Your boyfriend?" Then he looked down at me. I shrugged and he replied to Karla, "Well...we've met before."

She nodded, "That's cool."

"Mhmm." Tony hummed as he glared at Ranboo upset.

Ranboo smiled at him, "I didn't know you had a girlfriend. That's great, cause you have someone and I have someone."

Ranboo's grip on me tightened- like a lot. I'd never been squeezed as much as right now. But it was Ranboo....so I didn't even mind it one bit.

"Yep...." Tony mumbled and put his arm around Karla, "So your working here?"

Ranboo got nervous, but he didn't show it as he spoke. I only knew cause he had now grabbed my hand and laced our fingers as he said, "No, I'm gonna manage another location of this place....,but don't worry. You'll see me often enough."

Tony smiled, "You work somewhere else? Oh, bummer."

Karla cleated her throat, "Well as you two catch up, I'm gonna go meet others."

She waved and so did the three of us.

Then I spoke, "Why'd you apply to work here?"

"Don't get too ahead of yourself blondie, I dodnt pick it cause I knew you worked here. I just needed a job and Karla picked it. But if I'd of known before hand that you'd be working there, I wouldn't have given her such a hard time of convincing me." He continued smiling at just me.

Ranboo put his hand under my shirt and gently rubbed my side, not to turn me on or anything, just to comfort me....which helped. I melted back into Ranboo as he spoke, "Look. I get it, you need work. So I'm not gonna say anything to Bella. But, if you ever hurt him or make him uncomfortable, I'm gonna get you fired."

Tony nodded, "Fair enough. But if your boyfriend-"

"Fiance." Ranboo corrected him and I blushed.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Right. Well if he ever comes onto me....you can't blame me."

That made Ranboo angry.

"I would never do that idiot." I grumbled, also upset.

"Just stop hiting on him. Leave him be. He's mine, and you have that girl, anyways." Ranboo said trying to control his anger.

Tony spotted Ranboo's hand under my shirt and smirked, "Remember when you let me do that to you, Tommy?"

Ranboo let me go and lunged at Tony. I stood in between though, "Babe!"

Ranboo shook his head, "I don't like you working here...."

I hugged his torso, "I only love you. And I didn't let him, he just did it."

Ranboo hugged me, "Kay..."

Tony chuckled, "Can't wait till we all start work. Me and Tommy will be here....and you'll be elsewhere."

"I can get you fired, you dumb ass." Ranboo told him. I grabbed Ranboo's hand and squeezed it. Then he calmed down a little, "Don't do anything dumb."

"I'll try my best." Tony smiled, "See ya." He walked off towards Karla.

Ranboo pulled me along with him to Bella, "We need to talk real quick. Do you mind prolonging this for us?"

"No problem, we're still missing one person anyways." Bella replied.

"Great thanks." Ranboo said and then took me to the employee only room.

"Ba-"

He kissed me and picked me up. I kissed back and he sat me on the table. He leaned in more and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on the table and slipped his tounge in my mouth. I moaned then pulled away, "Did you actually want to talk or is this it?"

He blushed, "Right, uhm- talk."

I giggled, "This is fine too."

He kissed me once more, "Yeah, after we talk though."

"I'm listening." I smiled.

He laced our fingers, "I don't want you to work here."

I sighed.

This....isn't gonna be good.

1,155 words
Thanks for reading!
See ya'll tomorrow! :]