Chapter 68

Ranboo POV

Monday ~ 2:58pm
I was sitting in my third period taking notes on the teachers lecture.

I had sat with Tommy during nutrition and we were....being touchy...until Purpled dragged him away from me. Then I sat with him at lunch but he Tubbo and Purpled went to do something in Techno's class. They invited me, but I didn't tag along because I didn't want to intrude. I know I'm friends with all of them, but they were trying to have their own traditional activities and I didn't wanna push myself into the mix. Plus, I'd get Tommy to myself at 3......he promised....

The bell finally rang and I quickly packed my things into my bag. I'm usually one to take my time and be careful, but I dunno...I was kinda touched starved for Tommy and I wanted to have him right now.......not in a creepy or dirty way....I just missed him.

I ran out the door with my backpack and quickly made my way through the hall. I finally got out of the building and stood by the exit waiting for my blonde boy as I tapped my foot impatient.

Finally he walked through the doors talking with Purpled and I pulled him by his hands. I hugged him and pulled him even closer then whispered, "I missed you baby."

He blushed then said, "Uh, later Purpled."

Purpled sighed, "It's too bad your not single. It would've been fun."

Tommy smiled, "I like being taken."

I hugged him tightly and then Purpled rolled his eyes and walked away.

Tommy turned around to face me and laughed, "Jeez Ranboo, didn't know you missed me that much."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. He pulled away and laughed again, "Chill out Ranboo, I'm here."

I smiled, "And your staying?"

He sighed, "And I'm staying."

I kissed his nose, "C'mon let's go back to your house so we can change."

He nodded and held my hand, then we started walking to his house.

Time Skip ~ Tommy POV ~ 3:19pm

We walked into my house and then we walked upstairs to my room. He went into my closet and reached all the way to the back.

"What're you doing Ranboo?" I said still holding his hand.

He pulled out a suit that looked about my size. My eyes widened and I asked, "You bought me a suit?"

He laughed awkwardly, "Well, yeah.....it wasn't expensive though, and I have one to match it...."

I smiled, "Awe, that's so cute Ranboo....,but does that mean we're going somewhere fancy?"

He laughed, "No, I just really wanted to see you in a suit. Plus, I wanted you to look good."

I raised a brow, "Do I not already look good?"

He rolled his eyes, "You always look good, but you know what I mean."

I laughed, "Yeah, yeah...now go change."

He pulled out another suit that looked a little different and then went to the bathroom. I changed into the suit he'd gotten me. It was light gray with a white button up, and a lavender bow tie. I put on my white sneakers and then looked in the mirror.....It was pretty nice.

I sat on the bed and kicked my feet. Then I heard him come out and I looked up at him. Black suit with a white button up and same lavender bow tie. He had black sneakers and a bright pink blush on his cheeks.