Chapter 90

Ranboo POV

Saturday ~ 9:23pm
I've been spinning on this chair for an hour or so and I'm going crazy.

Suddenly the ringing sound of the doorbell went off and I jolted up out of the seat. I fell down because I was dizzy, but quickly stood up and ran out the door. I ran down the stairs and then to the front door. I opened it to see Tommy mom and dad.

"Why hello Ranboo, that was quick."

I tapped my foot up and down impatient as I talked quickly, "Oh was I? And hello, is Tommy here?"

They laughed and walked in past me. Then I saw his brothers.

"Hello Ranboo you seem eager." Wilbur chuckled.

I awkwardly laughed, "Eager? For what?- Is Tommy with you guys?"

"Oh, that kid. I dunno." Techno shrugged and they stood there smirking.

I just stood there still tapping my foot, Are they gonna move?

I sighed and they laughed, "What's wrong Ranboo?"

Then I remembered I was six foot six and could easily look over them. I peered my head over and didn't see Tommy. This worried me and so I asked, "Wh- Where's Tommy?"

They broke out in laughter and then I heard yelling from the car. I looked over and saw my blonde boy inside the car hitting the door.

I was confused....couldn't he just open it.

"Let him out of the car already Will!" I heard Phil yell.

Wilbur stook up his hand. He had been pushing the lock button every time Tommy unlocked the door. Wilbur huffed and yelled back, "I'm just pressing the buttons! It was Techno's idea!"

"I don't care! Let himout of the car!" Phil yelled back.

Techno let out a small laugh then walked passed me with a smirk. Wilbur stopped messing with the car lock and rolled his eyes, "You always get away with everything."

Wilbur shook his head and walked passed me into the house. I ran over to the car where my blonde boy had stepped out.

He seemed angry and upset. Then he looked up at me and smiled, "Ranboo!" He hugged me and almost knocked me down, "I missed you!"

I chuckled and hugged him, "I missed you too."

He looked up at me, "Let's go to my room?"

I blushed and nodded. He pulled me along with him into the house, but then stopped.

"Nevermind....detour." he mumbled angrily under his breath.

"What?" I asked confused.

He let go of my hand and ran into the living room. He lunged forward at Techno who dodged making him hit Wilbur instead. He tackled Wilbur onto the couch and Techno got away once again.

Wilbur pushed Tommy off, "Yeah nice shot, now get off kid."

Tommy got up, "You deserved it anyways."

Then he lunged at Techno who dodged again causing Tommy to stumble and almost hit the ground.

Techno snickered, "Give up Tommy."

Tommy huffed and ran at him again. I sighed shaking my head and ran and grabbed Tommy, holding him back.

"Nows not the time....I thought you wanted to go to your room." I whispered into his ear.

He went a faint pink and looked at Techno, "Your not worth the effort."

Techno scoffed, "Whatever."