Chapter 99

Tommy POV

Tuesday ~ 8:07pm
I'd been waiting for quite a while now. I was growing bored of watching my phone and so now, I hummed quietly to myself as I stared up at the cieling.

I heard the long awaiting knock at the door and shot up out of bed. I happily speeded over to the door and opened it to see my Ranboo with open arms.

I sighed and happily hugged him tightly, "I missed you."

He hugged me and picked me up walking inside, "I missed you too baby, now let's go to my room."

I blushed and hummed, "Mmmkay."

I waved to Lexi and Nelly who came in after him and they waved back laughing. Then Ranboo turned into the hallway, and into his room. He sat me on the bed and locked the door.

He took his pants off and then layed down holding me again, "Good to see you stayed just the way I left you."

"What's that mean?" I asked confused.

He smirked, "I mean, how you're dressed."

I looked down to see my bare thighs and blushed, I left the room with out my pants!?

I blushed even brighter, "I- I didn't realize I walked out w- without my p- pants..."

He chuckled and moved my face up to look at him, "It's okay, they probably didn't notice, cause I picked you up right away."

I laughed awkwardly, "Uhuh..."

He gently kissed my nose, "You were just excited to see me."

I smiled and got on his lap facing him, "Mhmm."

He put forward a plush spider, "I got you this. It's a spider stuffed animal...I won it playing carnival games."

It was an adorable black spider and I really did love it. I took it smiling, "It's adorable, thankyou....,but they were trying to celebrate your birthday and you got me a gift?"

He blushed, "Well, I thought you might like it when I saw it, so I figured I'd give you it."

I giggled, "Your adorable too Ranboo. And, I think I'll name him.....Shroud."

He chuckled, "Good name, Tommy."

"Yep." I got up and went to set him onto the desk shelve.

Ranboo got up too and put his arms around my waist from behind and asked, "So...did Lexi tell you about the 'news'?"

I giggled, "No, tell me."

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah right, I know you know."

I laughed turning around, "How would I know?"

"The way you giggled all adorabley and cute gave it away." He said fluffing my hair.

I smiled, "Adorabley and cute?"

"Mhmm..." he hummed picking me up and taking me back to the bed. He sat down and I sat on his lap facing him. 

I shrugged, "Well, yes I know that your moving."

He sighed leaning his face close to mine, "What are your thoughts on it?"

I leaned my face closer to his, "Why does it matter?"

He frowned, "Don't you....like this place?"

I smiled, "I love this place...it's were I came out to you. Where I fell inlove with you. Where we finally confessed to one another. And where we shared our first kiss."