Chapter 96

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 8:42pm
We'd finished eating just awhile ago and we'd all been chatting in the living room now. Ranboo sat down on the couch and I lay spread out ontop of him as he held my waist.

My brothers and parents seemed caught up talking with Lexi and Nelly and I just stared up at Ranboo as he stared down at me.

He poked my cheek, "Hey their cutie."

I smiled, "Hi~"

He tickled my sides and I wiggled around in his lap laughing, "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

He chuckled and kissed me, "Your so adorable."

I blushed and rolled my eyes, "I know~"

He turned me to face him, still sitting in his lap. He rubbed his nose with mine, "Your just so cute."

I giggled, "Stop it, they're gonna notice."

To be honest they weren't even paying attention to us.

Ranboo hugged me tightly, "I just want to be all over you."

I blushed brightly, "R- Ranboo that's kinda-"

He pulled away and squeezed my pink cheeks, "Not in a dirty way baby."

I moved his hands away, "Stop that."

He chuckled and moved them back, "What? You don't like when I pinch your red cheeks?"

I moved his hands again, "They're not red."

He grabbed my hands in one of his and pinched my cheek with the other, "I dunno, they look pretty red to me."

I struggled to break his grasp and rolled my eyes, "Let go Ranboo."

He pulled me closer, "What's wrong?"

"Your hurting my wrist." I said acting annoyed.

He chuckled and whispered, "What's wrong with that? You like it when I.....hurt you~"

I winced and whispered back, "Stop it."

He let go of my hands and caressed the side of my face, "Stop what?"

I put my arms around his neck, "How about we go to my room? Then you can hurt me all you want...."

He blushed and loudly yelled, "Wh- What?!"

I blushed, "Ranboo shut up!"

"You two okay?" My father asked.

I awkwardly laughed, "Yeah....we're good."

"Ranboo?" He asked.

Ranboo was red and flustered, so I answered for him, "Yeah he's okay."

Ranboo wouldn't look up from his lap. I whispered, "Stop staring at my private Ranboo."

His whole face went red and he whispered back, "I- I wasn't looking at it! I- I was just looking down!"

"What're you two on about?" Lexi asked.

"Nothing." Ranboo muttered.

They went back to their conversation.

I laughed and hugged Ranboo, "I'm kidding babe."

He hugged me, "I miss when you were the flustered one and I was the bold one."

"Don't worry. In bed your the bold one." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

He moved me off and to the side of him. I laughed, "Oh c'mon, I'm only messin with you babe."

He hugged me close, "Well stop messing with me and just hug me already."

I hels his hand and hugged him as he kissed the top of my head. We cuddled together on the couch while everyone else was chit chatting.

Honestly, I was suprised at how much they all got along. I figured they would....,but this was different. It was like we were all one big happy family. And I knew Ranboo was thinking the exact same thing. Infact he was probably overjoyed.

I squeezed Ranboo's hand, "I love this family."

He looked at me and smiled, "Family?"

I cupped his face, "Mhmm, we're all your family Ranboo....and we love you."

He teared up, "Thankyou Tommy. I love you so much."

I smiled, "Oh babe, ofcourse. And I love you too."

He hugged me tightly as he started to softly cry, "I- I don't know wh- where I'd be without y- you. I love you and your family Toms. Thankyou.....f- for loving me."

I hugged him tightly, "No need to thank me gorgeous. I don't love you out of sympathy. I love you cause of who you are. Because you love me for who I am and because I know you'll always be there for me."

We pulled away and I wiped his tears. He smiled and whispered, "I can't wait to marry you."

I blushed, "Same."

"Uh- you two having a moment or something?" Nelly asked.

I laughed softly, "Yes actually."

Ranboo squeezed my hand, " We're gonna go to sleep now."

My brothers stood up, "Why so early?"

I rolled my eyes, "Because we have school tomorrow, so don't worry. He won't cripple me."

Ranboo blushed, "Tommy!"

I laughed, "What?!"

He laughed and shook his head, "Nothing."

My brothers sat down, "TMI."

"I know you two wanted to know." I said raising an eyebrow.

They rolled there eyes in sync and crossed their legs and arms, "Whatever."

It made me laugh and then I stood up pulling Ranboo up with me.

Lexi and Nelly stood up too, "We're gonna get going then."

Ranboo went over to Lexi and Nelly and hugged them, "I'm gonna stay here tonight. I'll see ya'll tomorrow. I'm glad you came to meet everyone."

They hugged him back and Nelly said, "Bye Ranboo. It was nice of you to invite me along."

He nodded smiling and then Lexi said, "Love you Ranboo, I'll see you later. I'm glad you had us formally meet everyone."

He pulled away and I went to hug them, "Thanks for hanging with me and my family. I hope we can all hang out more and more together."

"Awe Tommy, ofcourse." Nelly smiled and hugged me.

Lexi hugged back too, "Your family's great Tommy. And I look forward to it."

I stood back up then me and Ranboo waved as we headed up to my room.

We walked up the stairs, down the hall, then turned into my room. I took my pants off and got into bed, "Well don't be shy Ranboo. Hurry up and come cuddle with me."

He chuckled and took his pants off then joined me, "Goodnight my Toms. I love you."

I hugged him and he hugged me laying down, "Goodnight. I love you too Boorista."

We cuddled together in bed and eventually drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I'm so excited for your birthday, my Boorista.

1,035 words
Thanks for reading.
Bye, bye! <3