Chapter 115

Ranboo POV

Tuesday ~ 6:51am
There I sat on the floor of the bedroom softly crying. My Tommy just outside the door I leaned on, waiting for me to answer. Lexi on the opposite end of the phone call, waiting for me to let her keep going.

I muted myself on the call and replied to Tommy first. I wiped my face and talked as clearly as I could, so that he couldn't tell I was crying, "Just a second Tommy. I'm talking to Lexi."

"Alright. Don't take too long babe, I want to get there on time." He told me, but I didn't hear footsteps follow.

"...Kay, I'll be quick." I replied.

Then there was footsteps fading out as he walked away.

I cleared my throat then unmuted myself, "Sorry Lex, I had to reply to Tommy."

"It's no problem....talk later, kay?" She asked.

I nodded though she couldn't see it, "Yeah. And you and Nelly will be at graduation right?"

She giggled, "Just listen for the loudest, chaotic group of people and you should spot us along with Tommy's family."

I chuckled, "Alright....later then."

She muttered a bye and then hung up. I stood up and walked to the mirror. I wiped my face free of tears and took a few calming breaths. Then I left to the kitchen.

I walked in and saw Tommy eating at the bar. I sat down beside him where there was a plate for me.

I began eating and he asked, "So....what happened?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean...you ran off pretty fast and...." he moved my face to look at him, "I thought I heard you crying through the door...guess I was right. Your cold and yet your cheeks are pink.....what happened?"

I shook my head smiling, "Nothing important, if it was I'd tell you."

"So why aren't you?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say, "Uhm....cause it's not important?"

He let go of my face, "Right...and yet you were just crying over it."

I sighed and continued eating, so did he. We ate in silence and finished quickly. When we were done we went back down to the car. Once we were in the car it was 7:01.

As I pulled out of the lot Tommy finally spoke, "So...you gonna tell me?- or am I gonna have to find out and get upset?"

I sighed, "Tommy.....I just needed some advice. And it was a really tough subject, so I cried. I'm fine though, it's really nothing."

"So when your talking about our relationship to your aunt it doesn't include me at all?" He asked calmly.

I took a long breath, "She called me and said I should propose today."

He blushed and guilt immediately washed over him, "Oh.....I- I thought you guys might have been talking about...other stuff. So....were you going to?"

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore does it? Cause I can't either way." I replied rolling my eyes.

He nodded, "Sorry.....I just thought since you were crying...you might have been thinking about the whole schools thing."

I sharply inhaled and then shakily let out my breath, "Nope..."

He sighed and looked out the window. I grabed his hand and brought it up to my lips. I gently kissed it and got his attention.

He smiled, "Yes?"

I chuckled, "Nothing....are you excited?"

He nodded smiling, "Mhmm."

I kissed his hand again, "Me too."

I rested his hand on his lap and then put both hands on the wheel again. He now stared at me as I drove.....causing me to blush ever so slightly.

Time Skip ~ 7:11am

We just parked in the school lot. I got out of the car and so did Tommy. I held his hand and then we walked over towards the gymnasium. We saw a short line for gowns and caps and we quickly signed in.

I just want to enjoy this moment with Tommy and not have to think about anything else.

....So that's what I did.

Time Skip ~ 12:03pm

Tommy was holding my hand and pulling me over to our family. We'd already graduated, finished the whole ceremony, and returned our gowns and caps. Now we were excited to finally get out of there and be with our family.

We finally found them and Tommy ran at them all...His mom and dad, along with Wilbur, Techno, Lexi, and Nelly. They all group hugged and Tommy pulled me in. They all congratulated us on graduating and gave us gifts. Then they all walked to their cars, and we were going to meet up at Tommy's parent's house.

As me and Tommy walked back to the car Tommy pulled on my arm. We stopped walking and I looked at him, "Yes?"

"C'mon." He smiled brightly and pulled me with him to the school building.

"Tommy where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Just follow me." He laughed.

I followed him into the school building and then into our homeroom. Our period 1....

I stayed standing in the threshold and he went and sat in the corner seat. He smiled at me brightly and I raised a brow confused.

He sighed, "Congrats on graduating...I knew you would."

I laughed, "Thanks...Congrats to you too. So....why're we here?"

He nodded then sighed, "Y'know...I remember the first time I ever saw you. When you walked into the classroom with those gorgeous grayish blue eyes I love......I sat right here in this seat and you stood awkwardly in the threshold just like that." He chuckled, "You sat down right over there-" He pointed to a seat towards the front, "And you didn't even notice me...." I laughed and he did too, "Yeah, but I noticed you. The way you payed close attention to Mr. Davidson as he gave his boring lectures..." he began to tear up, "The way you'd take your organized notes on your lined paper." He sniffled and wiped his eyes, "How you raised your hand to answer his stupidly hard questions....and then answer them absolutely perfect." He let a tear fall and then he stood up, "You worked hard every day...not only in this class, but in all of them. And I don't have to be in every one of your classes to know that." He took a shaky breath, "And that work has to be put to good use..." I teared up and shook my head. He nodded smiling as the tears fell, "Which is why I need to see you succeed." He wiped his eyes repetitively as he cried, "I need to see you flourish like I know you can....so please....go to Harvard..." he walked over to me and grabbed my hands, "...and be the gorgeous genius I know you are."

I began to cry too and I nodded my head, "Kay."

He smiled and let out a breath of relief. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

You win Tommy....you always do, huh?

1,183 words
Really early.
More to come and very soon.
Bye for now.