Chapter 171

Tommy POV

Saturday ~ 11:34am
Tubbo's hurried out of the car, "I love donuts!"

I smirked, Good.

I got out of the car and followed after Tubs going into the donut shop.

"Wow! Tommy look! It's a honey glaze donut and it has a little candy bee on it!" Tubbo said pointing.

I smiled, "Oh yeah, pretty neat, huh?"

"Mhm! Now let's get one!" Tubbo cheered excitedly then went to the counter and hit the little bell.

It made a soft yet loud 'ding!' sound, and with that the shop owner came out from the employee only room. Up to the counter then she smiled, "Hey there. You're a new face and you seem to be close with my co worker- What might your name be?"

"I'm Tubbo, and you are?" Tubs asked pretty casually.

"Tubbo.....I- I'm Bella! Uh- so, I've heard a bit about you." She cleared her throat, "You sure are...handsome...." She turned light pink as she look at Tubbo.

Tubbo raised a brow, "Thankyou?...Uh- Can I get my donut now?"

"O- Oh.....Y- Yeah. Sorry uh, which one would you uh- like?" Bella asked awkwardly.

Tubbo pointed, "Honey glaze donut, please."

"Ofcourse!" She said and walked over to go get it.

I elbowed Tubbo's arm, "Idiot- she's crushing on ya mate. Don't blow it."

Tubbo blushed, "Wh-"

"Here ya go! Anything else?" She smiled sweetly at us...But more like at Tubbo.

"Uh yeah- my friend would like...Uh- what do you want, Tommy?" Tubbo turned to ask me.

"Fruity pebbles donut please." I answered.

"Mkay." Bella hummed then went to get the donut and I turned to Tubbo.

I whisper, "Flirt or get her number."

Tubbo gulped nervous but simply nod. Bella walked back, "That all?"

"Uh, y- yeah." Tubbo muttered.

She frowned, "You alright?"

"Just uhm- flustered..." Tubbo smiled.

She almost dropped the donuts then awkwardly laughed, "Oh, well here....On the house."

"No, no please- allow me to pay you!" Tubbo insisted.

"Thanks." I took the donuts.

Bella softly laughed, "You can pay me by giving me your number."

Damn! She's smooth!

Tubbo turned very close to red, "Oh! Wow uhm- okay!"

They both took out their phones and then exchanged numbers. Bella smiled satisfied, "Thanks. Hopefully we can chat or something before you leave back to the UK. You are British, aren't ya?"

Tubbo nodded then joked, "What gave it away?"

"The adorable British accent." She sighed.

Tubbo flushed red finally, "I'm gonna go sit down- But uh, free feel to faceti- I mean feel free to text."

Bella laughed, "I will, thanks."

I walked over to a table and Tubbo sat down across from me, "Well.....She sure is something, huh?"

"Sure." I chuckled as we ate our donuts.

I looked towards the door and saw Ranboo in the car talking to his parents. It made me wonder.....Is something wrong?