Chapter 166

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 6:33pm
"Like I said, I made some friends. And they were honestly great to begin with. I even studied with them in the library between first and second period. Then lunch came and I was gonna call you, but you didn't answer. I remembered you were in class and so they invited me along. We went and everything was going great. We were eating, talking, laughi-"

"Get to the part where they show their true colors and start being big idiots." Ranboo said already a little anxious and upset.

I nodded, "Well, they began talking about this crush that one of them had. It seems their crush has a crush on someone else who has a crush on someone else who had a crush on them. And things just got really complicated from there."

Ranboo laughed, "Sounds like a love triangle with four people....a love square perhaps?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes then continued, "Another one of them was talking about how they have a boyfriend and how they're so perfect and how they were gonna make it all the way. The third person talked about how their ex was awful and all this other stuff. Then they asked me about my love life since I hadn't really contributed much to the conversation on there topic of love."

"And this is where you go on your little love rant about me, hm?" He blushed lightly wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, "Oh quit it- It's also where they start to hate me for being happy."

He frowned and kissed my nose, "Sorry. Go on then love."

So I continued, "I told them that I was engaged to be married. And I told them your name and I left it at that. But they needed to know how 'stable or 'strong' our relationship was apparently?- And so I told them we'd been dating for three years and that we lived together for one and a half years. Then they asked about you and so I told them about how you're a genius and you go to Harvard. How you're incredibly good looking and how we're so inlove. I sorta went on a mini rant and they seemed to start to lose interest?"

"How so?" Ranboo frowned.

I shrugged, "They rolled their eyes at me and scoffed. They looked at me funny and even laughed sometimes as I rant."

He nodded, "....Well did they tell you anything?"

"Uh yeah. Afterwards they asked to see my ring. So I showed them. They seemed a tad jealous. They were amazed at how many diamonds were on it and how detailed it was. Which I love my ring Ranboo, and it's not that many diamonds, right?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Well.....there's quite a few. And it was pretty expensive to save up for."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever- So they were jealous, okay? And then they started to ask wierd questions that I didn't know the answers to or didn't want to share. And they told me because I didn't answer them, my relationship seemed fake. That I could never marry a Harvard student and someone as handsome as I had described."

"Do you mind if I ask what questions they asked you?" Ranboo asked me.

I shook my head that I didn't mind, "They asked how many dates we'd been on. I said too many to count. They asked when our first time was....like sex. I didn't want to answer- Its private to us, y'know? Then they asked if I've ever met your family. I told them it was complicated, but I'd met your cousin recently and your mothers obviously. They said that not meeting your family was a big sign that you don't actually want us to go anywhere or be serious."

He got a little ticked off by this, "They don't know my situation! So they can't assume anything from that, okay baby?"

I nodded then went on, "Well I tried explaining that it was complicated and that we were gonna get married and that we were seriously an item. They said sure, but that it would never work. One said I'd never be as fortunate to figure out love so fast and so young. The second one said I shouldn't, 'make up relationships just to one up other people'- but specifically them. And the third said I would never find my life partner so quick and that our marriage would never last because I make you out to be so much more than what I am. Then they told me that.....my rant makes the love seem one sided."

Ranboo scoffed, "Jealous, even more jealous, and the most jealous! They know literally nothing! And you're better with out them, trust me! Also- You know dam well we're gonna make it to the end! We basically already have- we're practically married soulmates! And you know that the love is not 'one sided'- if anything there's a fricking much of it!...." He smiled, "You know that, don't ya?"

I nodded smiling and hugged him, "Obviously."

We pulled away and he kissed me softly. Then I grab his phone and lay down, "Let's forget about them now. I wanna see what you say about me."

"Let's not. It's embarrassing...." He blushed lightly as he lay down beside me.

Ranboo POV

Tommy shook his head, faced me so I couldn't see the phone screen and then proceeded to scroll through the messages, "Is there a date I can enter in?"

I shrugged, "I dunno."

He must've found a way, because all of a sudden he was reading old messages, giggling and smiling.

I was wondering what he was reading, "What'd you find?"

"A old conversation between you and Tubbo." He smirked.

I blushed lightly, "Oh....which one?"

"The one about me." He winked.

I awkwardly laughed, "Again, which one?"

He laughed, "Well dam Ranboo! There can't be that many!"

"Well uh...there is." I gulped, "Now let me see which one.

He flipped over to face away from me and I hugged his waist then spooned him. I peaked over his shoulder. I took one look and-, "No! Stop scrolling!"

He scrolled and read, "Tommy is like a part of me. So him being mad at me- makes me mad at myself. I miss him so much. I want to be all over him-" Tommy burst into a fit of giggles, "Oh god Ranboo!"

"You had gotten mad at me, and I was just expressing emotions, okay?" I rolled my eyes and pulled him closer to me.

He giggled and moved on to another one. He read, "Stop ranting to me. Go rant to your notes app." He laughed, "Awe, poor Tubbo. Then you said....But I need someone to know that I'm thinking about him! Constantly!....Fine."

I turned red, "Alright- moving on."

He shook his head, "Nope! Let's check the notes app!"

"Tommy! No!" I said scared and reached for my phone.

He bumped me with his bottom and I bit my lip, "Don't bump my leg with your butt! Y'know how it gets me...."

He giggled, "I do know."

He shook his bottom at me and I laughed grabbing his waist, "Tommy! Cut it out! Now gimmie my phone silly."

He bumped his bottom back into my crotch this time, "No!"

I let him go and backed away covering myself, "Jeez baby...." I calmed down then spoke, "Don't open the notes app."

He then went to my notes app. My eyes widened, "Toms! Give it back!"

Tommy jumped up and down, "There's a whole section titled, 'Thinking of my Tommy'! With the little heart emoticon!"

"Baby please...That's so embarrassing. Some of that is really personal." I pleaded and sat up.

"A four digit password?- For your notes? What is it?" Tommy pouted.

I smirked, "Hah! You can't get in."

He thought a bit then spoke, "How much do you love me?"

I blushed, "Wh- What?...." I mumbled, "Toms. Its- it's seriously undescribeable."

He giggled and entered a password. His eyes widened, "Awe! Your phone password is my birthday, and your notes password is Toms in numbers. How cute."

I turned red, "Give it back!"

Tommy ran out with my phone and ofcourse I shot up and chased him.

1,382 words
Thanks for reading.
See you next time :>
Bye, bye!!!!!!