Chapter 114

Tommy POV

Wednesday ~ 6:27am
I was awake and I grabbed my laptop. I quickly entered the password in and it unlocked. I went directly to my email and there were several of the notifications that all my applications had been accepted. Which meant all I was waiting for was an accepting or.....rejection letter.

I smiled, Perhaps this'll work out, Boorista.

I set my laptop aside and yawned. I pried Ranboo's hands off of me and then got out of bed. This immediately woke Ranboo and he groaned, "Where you going beautiful?"

I blushed, "I'm gonna get ready...."

He reached out for me, "Come back."

I giggled, "Get up and get dressed you dork."

He shook his head, "Uhuh." 

I walked back over to him, "Oh babe, we need to get there early."

He pulled me down and to be honest, I should've seen it coming. He kissed me and when he pulled away he smiled, "I love you Tommy."

I blushed, "I love you too...know get up."

I pulled away and he got up out of bed. We got dressed quickly and then we went down to the car.

We needed to get there early, because we needed to get gowns and caps. As we got in the car Ranboo groaned, "Tommy....we didn't have breakfast and it's not even seven yet."

I laughed, "Awe babe, are you hungry?"

He nodded and I sighed, "What time is it?"

"6:44pm" He replied.

I gave in, "Alright fine....let's go back and I'll make you breakfast."

He smiled and grabbed my hand, rushing with me up the stairs.

We got there and then I immediately started to make some eggs and potatoes. It should be quick, so hopefully we'll leave by seven.

Ranboo came up behind me and hugged me tightly. I giggled, "Babe, I'm gonna need to move quickly so we can leave on time."

"Mkay." He replied and kissed my head. Then he walked over to the couch and sat down.

Ranboo POV

I got a call from Lexi, as I was scrolling through social media. I answered and she sounded excited as she blurted, "Oh my gosh Ranboo! You should totally propose today! Graduation! Just like the movies when they propose as everyone throws up their caps! It'd be adorable!"

I blushed and looked over at my Toms...., "I'm not so sure...I rather our moment be something special rather than something everyone does......thanks though."

She sighed, "Well alright then, that's understandable. But....you do already have a ring, right?"

I chuckled, "Obviously. I bought them the second he turned 18. While his brother's took him out I went to a jewelr and got them."

"He hasn't found them!?" She asked amazed.

Tommy caught me staring while on the phone. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "Who are you talking too? And why are you staring?"

"Lexi." I showed him the phone then put it back to my ear and replied, "And...cause your the most beautiful boy in the world."

He blushed and rolled his eyes, "Well stop. It's creepy."

I winked then turned around and sat back down onto the couch.

Lexi was laughing, "Your so sappy. Now, I'll let you go, kay?"

"Wait!" I said quickly.

"Yes?" She asked curious.

"Lexi....what do you think about..." I whispered, "long distance?"

She sighed, "Oh my boy....I think that it can definitely do damage...no matter how far. And oceans away is pretty bad. But......it doesn't mean it can't work. And I'm sure Tommy would much rather prefer that than a break up....and you too, right?"

I got up and walked to the bedroom. I closed the door and locked it. I began to softly cry, "Lexi....Won't it make him miserable?"

"I'm sure it'll make the both of you miserable my dear." She responded softly.

I sniffled, "Don't you think we'll both be unhappy? Isn't there a chance Tommy might want to....explore?"

She was silent for a bit then replied, "Ranboo, I can't be too sure of anything. But, I know you guys won't have much time for each other....I mean the time difference is pretty significant. Not to mention it is college. There will be flirty people and plenty of temptation that the two of you might sometimes fall for because you don't have the other. And there's always weekends where one could visit the other. Holidays when you could see each other. In the end though.....I guess it really just depends on the pair."

I stopped my crying, "Me and Tommy are a good pair, no?"

She let out a shaky breath, "Yes...a really great one."

"....but?" I asked knowing there was one.

She cleared her throat, "But.....you two are young. And you two are extremely connected physically. You two are clingy and you guys can sometime doubt yourselves. Sometimes you may read too much into things...because your extremely protective of each other. And you two are never bland with your words. Your always giving compliments, admiring, and encouraging one another. Not to mention you'll miss the sound of, 'I love you' coming from his voice in person, for you two say it so often."

I shook my head, " I don't like the sound of long distance...."

"Oh Ranboo, it's okay. You two will be fine." She tried assuring me.

I began to softly cry again, "Lexi I need you to be honest with me, I'm serious."

"Ofcourse...always."

"Do you think break up would treat us better than long distance?" I asked scared of her answer.

She was quiet for a long time. I waited, and waited, terrified of her answer.

I don't want to leave Tommy....

There was a quiet knock at the door, "Babe?" He spoke so softly, "Breakfast is done. Are...you okay?" He chuckled, "You ran in here pretty fast...I just wanted to make sure you weren't nervous about graduation or something..." Then softly again he asked, "Ranboo?"

The way it left his lips....how softly it rolled off the tip of his tounge. How gently and softly he spoke it.

I couldn't stop my crying.

"Ranboo.....do you still want me to answer that question?" Lexi spoke from the phone.

What do I do?......How can I escape this?

All I want is Tommy....

1,061 words
Sorry bout the angst guys-.....
Ayways...later gamers. <3