Chapter 126

Tommy POV

Thursday ~ 4:38pm
It was just me and Ranboo at our table, enjoying each others company, for we'd just got back together.

He rubbed the back of my hand softly while admiring the ring on my left finger. I was sat on his lap and he hugged my waist with his other hand.

I smiled up at Ranboo, "I missed this..."

He gently kissed me and then pulled away, "I missed this too....,but y'know what else I missed?"

I smiled back up at him, "What's that?"

He slowly rubbed both his hands up my inner thighs. I moaned, and didn't stop him.....I liked it.

He chuckled and kept his hands where they were, "Awe, did you miss it too?"

I looked away, ".....A little."

He rubbed all the way up and just barely touched my crotch, then he pulled his hands away and I winced at the loss of touch.

He hugged my waist, "How about, tonight?" 

I nodded and he chuckled, "Guess I'll be staying over."

I rolled my eyes then got serious, "So Ranboo,.....when are we gonna talk about the long distance thing? Your going back Sunday."

He sighed and hugged me tightly, "I thought we already established that you were okay with the long distance."

I looked away, "I don't want to be away from you. Can't you-"

He let me go and moved me off, "Tommy, I'm not staying. I already told you."

"Let me finish, yeah?" I asked and crossed my arms.

He sighed, "Kay."

I got on his lap again, this time facing him. I put my arms around his neck and he held my hips up close to him. I smiled softly, "I don't want to be away from you...Can't you take me with you?"

He blushed and chuckled, "Oh silly, you'll need a visa or green card depending on how long your gonna stay."

"Forever- er- as long as you are staying there." I told him.

He laughed, "Well then, you're gonna need a green card. And while you try to obtain it, you'd have to wait here in the UK."

I frowned, "How long will I have to wait?"

He sighed, "The entire process will take around 3 years."

I hugged him tightly, "So there's no solution in where we can be in America together?"

He kissed my head, "There's a few....,but I'm afraid those won't work."

"Well, what are they?" I asked, "I'll try anything."

I'll do anything to be with you.

He chuckled, "They won't work baby."

I sighed, "So it's long distance till you come home....and only you can visit me?"

He nodded, "Yeah..."

I huffed sad and upset, "Well how come you get to go back and forth as you please?"

He ran his fingers comfortingly through my soft blonde hair, "I obtain citizenships to both America and the United Kingdom. I have what they call a dual citizenship."

I groaned, "Not fair."

He chuckled, "Sorry about that."

I pulled away to look at him. I cupped his face in mine, "I can do long distance. I promise you, I can do it."

He kissed my nose, "I believe you...."

"I wish we didn't have too, though." I added frowning.

He fluffed my hair so lovingly. Like always, "Cheer up my love.....let's go to the photo booth."

"Mkay." I smiled.

I got off of his lap and he stood up too. He laced our fingers together and then we walked over to the photo booth. He pulled me with him inside and sat me on his lap. He started the machine and he kissed my cheek as it flashed andtook a photo, suprising me.

He chuckled, "That'll be cute."

I blushed and rolled my eyes. Then he put bunny ears over my head making me laugh. I did the same and then another picture was taken.

There was two more and I thought, "Since you kissed my cheek, may I kiss yours?"

He nodded, "Mhmm."

I kissed his cheek gently and he blushed brightly, flustered as the camera took the third photo.

For the last one we didn't know what to do so I looked to Ranboo. He shrugged with no ideas and we laughed.

The fourth photo was taken and it asked how many copies we'd like. He pressed two and then we stepped out.

We waited at the side as it printed our photos. Finally they came out and Ranboo gave me one.

I giggled, "I like the one where your all flustered."

He blushed brighter, "Yeah, yeah okay."

I smiled, "Which ones your favorite?"

He laughed softly, "The last one....I like that we're not paying attention and only focusing on each other."

I blushed, "Your cute."

He flushed red, "Stop it...your adorable."

I giggled and he held my hand again. He walked with me back to the table where Techno and Wilbur were now back in their seats.

"Where's mum and dad?" I asked.

Techno took a sip of his beverage, "They decided to go home after they congratulated Lexi and Nelly. They're old and tired, so y'know."

Me and my brothers all laughed, but Ranboo refrained.

"What? Too perfect?" I teased and poked Ranboo's side. 

He flinched at my touch, cause he was ticklish, "Stop that...."

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. We talked and hung out with Techno and Will for a while. It was nice. Being able to hang with my brothers and....future husband.

One things for sure.

I wasn't gonna be an idiot anymore.

I'm gonna do long distance with Ranboo, and it's gonna strengthen our bond.

Sure, I'll probably have to wait a while till he proposes...and I won't get to cuddle with him as much.....I won't be able to hear 'I love you' from him on a daily bases....I won't be able to go on dates......no more game nights with him....no more study nights.....no more cooking with him....and no more make outs or you know what.

But even so....I'll never stop loving him.

And...that's all that matters.

Plus....I'll see him for holidays.

1,028 words
Short one, sorry.
But, thanks for watching!
Bye! <3