Chapter 129

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 8:36pm
I finally got back to the apartment. I was extremely tired and I couldn't wait to finally sleep with my Tommy again- as in holding him while I sleep- not other things....

I walked in the building and up the stairs, I wonder if he managed to fall asleep.

I chuckled, Who am I kidding...he's probably waiting for me right now.

I exited the stairwell and then down the hall. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. I walked in and then locked the door behind me. Quietly I walked down the hall and then slowly opened the door.

There was my Tommy....boxers and the big red hoodie- with tears pouring down his face?

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. Extremely worried I asked, "What's the matter my love?"

He giggled as more tears fell, "Love?"

I blushed, "Uhm.....yeah."

He hugged me, "I love you Ranboo! I'm so happy you came back for the wedding."

I blushed brightly and kissed his forehead, "I love you too...and I'm glad I came for the wedding too."

I wiped his face, "So....why are you crying?"

He smiled, "Oh I was just.....thinking silly."

"What was it?" I asked.

He sighed, "I was wondering why you were taking so long....and I thought that- since I'd broke your heart...you were making a fool of me at the party and.....breaking my heart in return."

I cupped his face in my hand, "I'd never."

He sniffled, "I know that."

"Can I kiss you?" I asked already leaning in.

He giggled, "Don't even ask."

Our lips connected for a nice long kiss.

When we pulled away I asked, "So, couldn't sleep?"

He frowned and shook his head. Then he smiled, "But now I can."

I chuckled, "I'm glad....and I can't sleep without you either."

"So then ho-"

"I hugged a photo of you every night." I interrupted, "And you?"

"My phone case with the picture." He replied.

I picked him up and moved him to the bed. Then I quickly changed into a plain shirt.

Finally I lay down with him and covered him with the covers. He clung to my torso and tangled his legs with mine, "Goodnight Boorista."

"Goodnight Toms." I whispered and kissed his head.

Time Skip ~ 9:59am

Tommy POV

I yawned and looked up at Ranboo who was running his fingers gently through my hair as he gave me a loving stare.

I smiled up at him and we just stare at each other compassionately.

"So.....what do you wanna do today?" He asked me chuckling.

"Nothing. I just want to be with you.....and forget that your gonna leave..." I replied.

He sighed, "......kay."

I leaned my head back on him and slowly closed my eyes. He chuckled and nudged me, "We can't sleep forever."