Chapter 165

Tommy POV

Monday ~ 5:58pm
Kaiya had left a long while ago, since she had started working way earlier. Tony and Karla left about half an hour ago and so it was just me here.

Suprise!- No one really comes to the donut shop around this time. So at the moment there was no one here but me- and that was cause I worked here.

I had finished up cleaning and basically getting ready to close. All that was left was to walk out and lock the door. I was just scrolling through Twitter pretty bored.

The bell on the door rang and I looked up from my phone.

"Hey there baby! Can I get a glass of handsome with a taste of those pretty pink lips on the side?" Ranboo asked winking.

"You're such a dork." I softly laughed and went over to him, "And yes- you can."

He grabbed my face and softly kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away, "I missed you my fiance~"

"I missed you too, fiance~" He smiled, "Now let's go home, hm?"

I nodded and I turned off all the lights, flipped the closed sign and locked the door on our way out.

Then we got in the car where I held Ranboo's hand on our way home.

Ranboo gently squeeze my hand, "So- Anything that uh...you want to share with me about....anything?"

I knew he wanted to talk about lunch. I shook my head, "Not at the moment. What about you?- Anything you'd like to share?- Not about today....but stuff in general?"

"No. I haven't called her. And I don't really want to." He frowned keeping his eyes on the road.

"How about we invite Genevieve and Bryan over and apologize for the whole dinner situation?- Plus I remember asking you to call them like...two days ago?" I said recalling our car talk.

"Right....well I remember you saying we'd fly back to the UK this Friday and come back Sunday, no?" He smiled a little.

I nodded, "Yes, but now we have a double date on Saturday, so we can fly back next week."

Ranboo groaned, "The date sounds boring anyways."

"Too bad you already agreed to it." I softly laughed, "And if you stay committed we can end the night the way you planned~"

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah okay....Well, I'll call Genevieve tonight if you tell me about lunch right after?"

I sighed, "Fine."

He kissed my hand, "Good."

I blushed lightly and kissed his cheek. He blushed, "Not now.....I'm driving."

I giggled and kissed his cheek again. He bit his lip and tried containing the blush, but- It never really worked.

Time Skip ~ 6:12pm

We got back home now. As Ranboo locked the door hehind him I went over to the bedroom. I walked in and then began taking off my shoes. Ranboo walked in now, "I'll call her while you shower?"

"Yep." I agreed taking my socks off.

Ranboo cleared his throat, "Unless you wanna like- I dunno...shower tog-"

"Nope." I said and pulled my pants down, tossing them into the hamper.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine...How about next time?" 

I went and grabbed a towel then fresh clothes, "No. It always ends the same."

"I promise it won't!" He pleaded.