Chapter 66

Tommy POV

Sunday ~ 8:00pm
It'd been a long day. I was so ready to lay down in bed and cuddle with Ranboo. However, I knew my family wouldn't let me. They'd have other plans.....and I was just not ready.

We'd just gotten to my house and we stood right outside the door. Ranboo reached for the doorbell and I grabbed his hand, "Give me a minute."

He nodded, "You okay?"

I sighed and looked up at him, "Can I have a kiss?"

He smiled and grabbed my waist then kissed me. I kissed back and when we pulled away I sighed again, "Okay, now I'm ready."

He rung the doorbell and immediately the door swung open.

"Thought you'd never come. Wilbur and I were about to go get you ourselves right now.....,but you made the right decision in coming yourself." Techno said motioning us inside.

We walked inside and then into the living room. There was Wilbur on one couch and my mom and dad on another. Techno went and sat with Will, so me and Ranboo couldn't fit together unless I sat on his lap. Which I didn't mind, but he probably would. So, I went to sit on the couch by my parents and he sat on the other side of Wilbur.

"Oh! How nice of you to join us Tommy and Ranboo." Wilbur said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes, "...So happy to be here."

"Thanks for having me." Ranboo smiled.

"Ofcourse Ranboo. Your always welcome." My mother said.

I sighed, "So.....can me and Ranboo go now?"

My dad laughed, "We're gonna watch a movie as a family first Tommy and then we'll give out our Valentines we got for everyone.....like every year on the day before Valentines remember?"

I huffed, "Yeah....."

My mom smiled, "Okay, I'm gonna start it. And then I'll go get snacks."

"I'll come too!" Wilbur smiled following my mom to the kitchen.

"Can I have gummy bears?" I asked.

"No." Will said and walked out with our mum to witch I rolled my eyes.

I jumped up out of my seat and stole Will's spot next to Ranboo. I latched onto him and hummed, "Mmmm, I couldn't imagine going a whole movie without you."

He laughed as Techno rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Talk about clingy."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Talk about jealous."

He scoffed, "As if, Talk about annoying."

"Talk about stupid." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Alright that's enough." My dad said laughing.

"Talk about childish." Techno laughed along.

"Talk about mean." I yelled crossing my arms.

"Tommy that's rude, c'mon stop it." Ranboo said holding onto my waist.

Techno smirked, "Talk about a bottom."

I jolted at him, but Ranboo held me back as Techno laughed. My dad held in his laughter and I yelled, "You fuckin asshole! Shut your mouth!"

"Tommy stop it." Ranboo said.

I kept yelling though, "You don't know what the fuck your talking ab-"

Ranboo had kissed my neck and my heart fluttered. I leaned into his touch and stopped yelling. I climbed onto his lap facing him and buried my head in his chest.