Chapter 127

Ranboo POV

Thursday ~ 6:47pm
I heard the soft kind voice of my aunt speak, "Hey boys?"

I looked over to see Lexi. Tommy smiled, "Hey Lexi!"

"Hi Lex." I smiled at her.

She smiled back at the both of us, "Hey, would you guys like to dance with me and Nelly? They're playing a lot of slow songs, and I wanted to talk to you both seperatly."

Tommy gasped excited, "I would!"

I chuckled, "Sure thing."

We stood up and she led us to the dance floor. We saw Nelly and she grabbed Tommy's hand then looked to me as she asked, "Mind if I take Tommy from you?"

I winked at my Tommy then replied to her, "As long as you return him."

She nodded then I walked off with Lexi. She put her hands on my shoulders and I placed mine on her waist.

"So how's operation: Win back Tommy?" She asked eager for answers.

I chuckled, "Mission succeeded."

She gasped, "For real! Let's go! Tomboo sails!"

She got extremely excited and she yelled pretty loudly. I laughed blushing, "Alright, Lex calm down...."

She laughed, "Oh! Sorry, I got a little carried away....I'm just so happy for you two! Now you can propose and get married and have kids! Oh my gosh I'll have grandch-"

I flushed bright pink, "Lexi!....Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

She giggled and teased, "Awee! Your so inlove with Tommy, that the mention of your future gets you all flustered!"

I laughed awkwardly, "Yeah well....I'm certain we'll have all that. Infact......I'm gonna do it Lexi. I'm gonna-"

"Good. That way he won't have to wait for his green card or visa. I wish you luck, my boy." She spoke softly now.

I smiled, "Thanks...I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait."

She cupped my face, "Do well in school, okay? I'll fly you out here for holidays, I promise."

I teared up smiling, "Thankyou Lexi...your the best."

She shrugged, "I try......and I hope you'll let me pay half of that tuition."

I sighed, "Lex, you know I can't let you-"

"One way or another it'll happen." She interrupted me.

I scoffed, "Now, we'll see about that."

She giggled, "Guess we will."

I shook my head then sighed, "Guess I should pass you off to Tommy, huh?"

She smiled, "Mhmm....,but before you do. Let me just say...I'm happy to call you my son, Ranboo."

I smiled at her, "And I'm more than happy to call you mom."

She teared up then took a relaxing breath, "Alright, let's go."

We swayed over towards Tommy and Nelly.

"Mind if we switch? I gotta talk to my other mom." I said smiling at Nelly.

Nelly blushed and smiled overjoyed.

Tommy chuckled, "Don't mind at all, I'd like to speak with my other mother in law."

Lexi and I both blushed. Then Tommy and I twirled the two girls and switched. I danced with Nelly now and Tommy and Lexi slowly swayed away from us.